Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead.

Discussion on Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/26/2018, 05:50   #166
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
Turn off every p-server and make 3-5 p-servers without edits with cap 90-120,everyone gonna play cap they likea without dumb edits
people will eventually demand changes and fun stuff

One of the perks of private servers is do wack stuff
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2018, 06:09   #167

elite*gold: 35
Silkroad will never die, There is always going to be us coming back to silkroad. No matter what, Silkroad dies ONLY when all the old players die.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2018, 22:31   #168

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
Silkroad will never die, There is always going to be us coming back to silkroad. No matter what, Silkroad dies ONLY when all the old players die.
Old Nukers Never Die!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2018, 18:19   #169

Well one of the probs is, there are too many pserver.Also there isnt 1 list which counts the active player number, so people can check where to play and whats worth it.It would gather all the people in 1 **** server.
This specific server would need 10 gms, a working team behind it, and the game would be reborn.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2018, 13:20   #170

elite*gold: 70
How funny, the rest of players are only botters nothing to do RIP ISRO.
Old 12/19/2018, 07:55   #171

Talking I think it SilkRoad Will be Back Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post

So what if we form some numbers? A small analyse would help us understanding the current situation of SilkRoad Online. No doubt that it's the first step of its dead.

NOTE: THIS PICTURE IS CAPTURED IN AFTERNOON TIME.

> SilkRoad-R Online players capacity: 7,000
> International SilkRoad Online players capacity: 18,989 ~= 19,000
> Total players: 19,000 + 7,000 = 26,000.
> Total legit players: If we consider no more no less than 25%~50% of bots, we'll have a total of [13,000] players.
> Total fake bot/multiclients/gold bots players: Approximately, no less than [10,000~13,000]

CONCLUSION: A MMOPRG game within' [13,000~15,000] is the real proof of a fail game. Sooner or later, SilkRoad will be disappeared. Nothing will be left than such fail stupid turkish/egyptian private servers.

Nothing to say, only. Farewell, SRO!
Old 12/22/2018, 23:25   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Nothing has been changed in the past 3/2 years, still the same amount of players.
This game almost as old as this forum, You're not willing to spend the rest of your life playing this game..for me in my opinion I would say it's a great success to keep this amount of players and we're nearly reaching 12 years old MMO game if I'm not mistaken.
There will be a similar game to silkroad in the future anyway

It's just a matter of time, Korean / Chinese people are so genius don't underestimate them
I agree with you
Old 12/23/2018, 00:23   #173

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leodoom View Post
I agree with you
My comment is 4 years old
Sro is nearly 17 years old now ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 06:18   #174

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Despite the fact that the game is somehow alive, the blame for the game death is not just the greedy game publisher/owners but the huge toxic part of the community. The game does lack a lot but nostalgia is what makes the experience now so great. The vast majority of the players doesn't want to accept the reality or the fact that there are indeed better games, or just have an ancient pc or brain that aren't able to play those better games.

Either way... I had really great time playing and working with decent people, it really sucks to lose contacts with them after all this years. How ironic that the stats website (rev6) is dead and not the game.
Old 12/25/2018, 00:04   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
My comment is 4 years old
Sro is nearly 17 years old now ?
But they already have high values This is all the matter and I am impressed by your response to the subject and so I commented on it
Old 01/16/2019, 11:54   #176

they need to update the game to dx12/dx11.
Old 01/16/2019, 11:57   #177
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRON- View Post
they need to update the game to dx12/dx11.
why would they bother? At this point, they probably just limit themselves to develop with already existing assets instead of upgrading and adding new stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2019, 17:51   #178

I've played on many pservers and the biggest issue is that they allow botting. This kills every server in 1-2 months or less. Everyone gets max gear, gets bored and leave. That's how most servers die and people just ask for a fresh start, instead of making a decent non-bot server. They can even take ideas from games like Blade and Soul on game assets to make it more enjoyable. I got so many thoughts on how a great pserver should look like, but its true that game is dying little by little. Even pservers that were successful wont last lost cause people get bored of same stuff every day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2019, 20:07   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowa88 View Post
I've played on many pservers and the biggest issue is that they allow botting. This kills every server in 1-2 months or less. Everyone gets max gear, gets bored and leave. That's how most servers die and people just ask for a fresh start, instead of making a decent non-bot server. They can even take ideas from games like Blade and Soul on game assets to make it more enjoyable. I got so many thoughts on how a great pserver should look like, but its true that game is dying little by little. Even pservers that were successful wont last lost cause people get bored of same stuff every day.
This is so true but SRO is an asian botty grindy game I personally wouldn't like to spend weeks killing same mobs over and over again to get 1 level....
I guess the botting should be allowed for only few hours a day
Old 02/23/2019, 06:16   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
This is so true but SRO is an asian botty grindy game I personally wouldn't like to spend weeks killing same mobs over and over again to get 1 level....
I guess the botting should be allowed for only few hours a day
The thing is...

Joymax was stupid. Very stupid. If you want to create a successful server, you've to search for an "optimum", in other words, an "equilibrium" of the basic code rates. One year-long leveling with 3 hours of grinding per day, completion would be very enough for a normal non-botter, for example, this fact will push people not to bot.

How'ever, a total game completion would be maximum in two years or less. (non-botter !) with (perfect set + rich account + 100% completion of skills/level/etc.) is the ideal thing to do.

The bad thing in SRO that you had to bot 24/7 within' minimum of three years in order to get your account leveled up to max level + skills completed and maybe more (something like 5 years) to reach a state of account's perfectibility.

So, here's the thing. If you ease up the things 'equals' no use of botting. How'ever, botting is not made for these only purposes but to maximize fortune. Well, the perfect thing I had in my brain but never thought it'd happen someday, that we've to minimize *A LOT* (and when i say a lot, i mean, by that, dividing by 100, at least) the drop rate for last-level players.

Therefore, it'd be so hard for them to overflow the server economy with an unnecessary weath.

Look, think of it as a circle. The players get rich, then get more rich, then be the richest. (from capitalism's view) and that's okay. But, we're not living in a capitalistic society in SilkRoad.
The problem with Silkroad, and no one have ever looked into these problems and never thought of thinking about it. Well, I don't know what to say, but we're all idiots, to be honest. Servers were mostly failing because of that.

The problem, I repeat, is the fact the players get rich (but while they get rich, they create *wealth*) which means you add to the server capacity more and more items. More items means more wealth in the server, which makes them better than the new players.

Creating wealth in items/gold/etc. is not a bad thing, but, it is when it does break the server's "equilibrium" economic capacity. The economy of the server is what controls the whole server. I had always, that existential question, about "why do players leave the server?" and the habitual answer was "because we've reached the max and get bored." but the correct answer is that "they were rotten of unlimited wealth *cuz of botting* that makes them over-satisfied) and the feeling of over-satisfied (even in life) is kind of negative feeling because any-thing-that-is-over-is-a-bad-thing.

Well, here's the thing. SilkRoad ain't make it. It is already late as f**k.
So, here's the deal. Farewell, Joymax. JC Planet doesn't give a sh*t to anything. So, the only solution, in my opinion, is to first of all, *remake SRO!!* (kinda level-up graphics, which will be something i'd like to see)

Secondly, to put some kind of complex-well-calculated-algorithms to fix that server's economy's problem that I evoked up there. Thirdly (and lastly), to get down all of senseless private servers (if they're really looking back for players to come) and to hurry up doing this. (just hurry up.), cordially.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread