higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible? 01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies hi community,
i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC?
i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm?
ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else.
thx
[Requested]Higher Rates for Upgrading... ^^ 06/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies Ok, this is what I noticed, I upgraded my necklaces in this particular day (Tuesday) in a particular tim (7pm-8pm) and got 3 of my necklaces up to +9 (naming it accordingly Ice, Fire then Light) when already at +6 and P.S. my technique worked, surprisingly. I asked at the official GCPH forums why I got my necklaces up to +9 in just 15mins w/ 30 gems each, Forum Mod(Forum Name will not be stated) answered that the Admins. increase the upgrade rate up to 13.9%, as told
Here's what u do:
...