Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO - SERVER TRADE RUN FUN EVENT [UPDATED]

Discussion on SWSRO - SERVER TRADE RUN FUN EVENT [UPDATED] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2009, 20:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjam View Post
================================================== =

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!

THE IDEA IS THIS, WE NEED TO PLAN A FUN EVEN FOR ALL OF US HERE WHO PLAY SWSRO, JUST TO ADD A LITTLE FUN WERE WE ALL CAN COME TOGETHER AND ENJOY THE GAME, ATHOUGH IT HAS ITS PROBLEMS, WE STILL LOG ON AND PLAY TO LEVEL UP, TO FINISH FARM TO BE FF, SO THIS IDEA IS TO CREATE SOME FUN THAT WE CAN HAVE A LAUGH AND MEET NEW PEOPLE IF SO BE

IDEA
====

TITLE: SERVER TRADE!

HOW: WE CREATE A LIST OF PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE WILLING TO COME HAVE SOME FUN, U POST UR CHARACTER NAME AND SAY THAT YEAH YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE EVENT, AN WHICH TEAM WILL YOU BE ON, AS IN WHAT WILL YOU PLAY, TRADER/HUNTER OR THIEF. THE WHOLE THING WILL HAVE SOME RULES TO GO BUY SLIGHTLY TO ENSURE A LIL FAIRNESS...THE TRADE WILL GO FROM JANGAN TO HOTAN. THE GOAL OF THE TRADERS/HUNTERS IS TO MAKE IT TO HOTAN WITH AT LEAST A TRADE(S)! OBVIOUSLY NOT GETTING A TRADE THERE WOULD MEAN THE THIEVES WILL WIN. FOR THE THIEVES ITS PRETTY MUCH THE OPPOSITE,THEY NEED TO KILL AND STEAL THE GOODS AND SCROLL TO THIEF TOWN, WELL JUST IN CASE THE TRADERS WILL COME BACK AND TAKE GOODS AND IT ALL CYCLES AND MAKE IT HARDER FOR THIEVES TO WIN. SO THE THIEVES PRETTY MUCH DONT NEED TO BEAT EVERYONE, JUST THE TRADERS AND TAKE THEIR GOODS. SEE NOW, THE THING ABOUT MERCENARIES, THAT IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE WHOLE FUN EVENT. SO NO MERCS ALLOWED, YOUR MERCS DONT DEFINE YOUR CHARACTER STRENGTH AND IT WILL ONLY TURN THE THING INTO AN ANNOYING JOB WAR WITH MERCS DOING ALL THE KILLING, SO NO MERCS, THIS SIMPLY MEANS THAT IF YOU CANT DEFEAT SOMEONE, THEN OBVIOUSLY IF 5 PEOPLE ATTACK THAT PERSON HE MUST DIE , SO BE TEAM PLAYERS NO MERC ADDICTS, SO NO MERCS!!!!

EXAMPLE: BoneZ - Trader - lv80 - Blader

WHEN: WE WOULD HAVE TO SELECT A TIME WHEN MOST PPL ON HERE CAN MAKE IT, THATS BETWEEN, EUROPE AND EGYPT...SEEING THOSE PLACES ARE CENTRALIZE FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE!

PS: what do you guys think of the idea - asked ppl like Merik n MayMory and they said it would be cool!

LIST OF PEOPLE ATTENDING
========================

THIEVES

Rawrza - Thief -lvl83-Force Nuker

MissNukes - Thief -lvl43-nuker cold/fire

Hesland- Thief -lvl67-Pure Int S/S

AhmaD - Thief -lvl72-STR Glaiver

HUNTERS

Miss_Bane - Hunter - lvl85-Glavie-ZerkATurk

Kyber - Hunter - lvl92-Hybrid-int Bower

AnimeKing - Hunter - lvl95-Pure Int Spear

ZioChRiS -Hunter -lvl70-N/A -.-

TRADERS

BoneZ - Trader -lvl80-STR Blader

FrozenFire- Trader -lvl78-pure int

Bersekers - Trader LvL90-Sword Nuker

DeeJay- Trader -Lvl 59-Bow Pacheon

Project9- Trader -Lvl 62-S/s Nuker

Luthifer- Trader -lvl 66-Spear Nuker

MayMory - Trader - lvl100-Full Str Bower

UniqueNukes - Trader -Lvl31-Nuker

YungH3120- Trader -lvl 78-Str Glaiver
count me in.. ill be a hunter.. Firefox lvl100
Old 10/06/2009, 20:30   #47

elite*gold: 156
Paxton full str bow 79/80 lvl fire/light/pach TRADER !
Old 10/06/2009, 20:44   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonpotpot View Post
count me in.. ill be a hunter.. Firefox lvl100
hmmmm.....WHRERE ARE THE DAMM THIEVES LOL...BOY I FEEL SOO SORRY FOR THEM ALREADY
Old 10/06/2009, 20:52   #49

there is gonna show up more than the thieves who signed up here, i promise you

Some wont bother too sign up cause they know its a 50% chance that the server will be up
Old 10/06/2009, 21:10   #50

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Did you do it with all these checks and lags?
Old 10/06/2009, 21:12   #51

Received Thanks: 1,472
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

with these kinds of checks, lag and delay ur planning to make a server trade?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/06/2009, 21:13   #52

good point hesland...oh well..we hoping to do it at a certain time that when the server is up ...it will be be easy/populated for like 2hours or so..then lag again after about 3hrs =.=!

dnt worry world and lopasas....we will do it at a certain time when certain ppl are asleep hoping that the server will be opened then..its a fun even and im not doing it...the interested ppl are..we all are...im just planning/coordinating it
Old 10/06/2009, 21:16   #53

Quote:
good point hesland...oh well..we hoping to do it at a certain time that when the server is up ...it will be be easy/populated for like 2hours or so..then lag again after about 3hrs =.=!

dnt worry world and lopasas....we will do it at a certain time when certain ppl are asleep hoping that the server will be opened then..its a fun even and im not doing it...the interested ppl are..we all are...im just planning/coordinating it
I bet you just started to play this server today...2 hours? lol it's 2 minutes till the server turn to crowded state.

Anyway good luck.
Old 10/07/2009, 02:02   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
I bet you just started to play this server today...2 hours? lol it's 2 minutes till the server turn to crowded state.

Anyway good luck.

-.- dj, we plan to do it wen most of "thoseppl" are sleping shhh...so pop server -.-

stop h8ing lol
Old 10/07/2009, 03:16   #55

Micko-thief-glaiver-lv52
Old 10/07/2009, 04:10   #56

i believe this event will be a Fail...
The delay with ruin it and i know for sure some nood will summon mercanarys..
but im down InFamouSz - Thiefs - Lvl 99 Full int bower
Old 10/07/2009, 07:00   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandyN View Post
i believe this event will be a Fail...
The delay with ruin it and i know for sure some nood will summon mercanarys..
but im down InFamouSz - Thiefs - Lvl 99 Full int bower
Firstly..im on now ...and its midnight my time...and its not laggy...jsut like a 1sec delay..that sometimes isnt even there...

Secondly, mercs summoning....hmph..see we knw the people who WILL do it and therefore, we want to do event when they are not available...and if they do come and mess it up with mercs...everyone else just rape him and let him quit, he MUST quit...just as no one supports that noob with mercs...simple. But we want to invite ENGLISH people mostly....
Old 10/07/2009, 07:06   #58

yo, HoompaLoompa 93 int nuker ff [SexyMonkeys] thief
Old 10/07/2009, 09:42   #59

Quote:
-.- dj, we plan to do it wen most of "thoseppl" are sleping shhh...so pop server -.-

stop h8ing lol
You mean at night times when it's populated...well i noticed there are still some delays lately when the server is populated but i am not hating >,< i am not even playing anymore...i am playing some good game called physics online...
Old 10/07/2009, 10:47   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
You mean at night times when it's populated...well i noticed there are still some delays lately when the server is populated but i am not hating >,< i am not even playing anymore...i am playing some good game called physics online...
WorldDj add me to msn..i need to talk to you about something
Closed Thread