Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needing help with a SRO Server

Discussion on needing help with a SRO Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
needing help with a SRO Server

im looking for someone to help me with a install of a sro server
plz msg me or reply to post
with how much you will be charging for your service
Old 05/18/2014, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
#moved to correct section
Old 05/19/2014, 23:16   #3

well this is not cool i have only been scammed 2 times getting this server installed im looking for help is anyone is will to help me
Old 05/27/2014, 00:13   #4

im looking for someone to help me get a VSRO server up and running im not have very much good luck i have paid 2 member i still dont have a server up and running 2nd time files had a virus was told to do a scan on the server it killed the server
so if someone want to help me or would like to do the work i need game server cleint and a registed page with no virus pop ups

will to pay for service
Old 05/27/2014, 21:50   #5

elite*gold: 20
add me (skype)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Private Server Needing A coder
12/06/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Hello everyone i need a coder to help me with making a shaiya private server. please reply by giving me your skype name if your intrested.
Needing help making a server.
05/19/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Needing someone to help me make a server, i dont have the slightest bit on how but id like to.... id make it where its offline so i can test bugs etc, then put online after 1 week and then split profits with anyone who helps, ill be paying to keep online etc, just need someone to help me with getting all the files etc and it where i can run it both offline and online, where i dont need to read and attempt millions of different guides and get nowhere... email me at [email protected] if you...
I Needing AimBot for Private server!
05/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
:mofo:Hi Guys I'm here to ask for help getting an "aimbot" Or "Script Vessel" to conquer pirated version is someone getting 1002 can talk to me in private, I pay the program if possible. Thanks.
Needing a Ragnarok Server HOst?
01/02/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Needing a Ragnarok Server Host? i can be a host in your ro no need to pay just make me as a gm ill make it 24/7 :S just add me in ym [email protected] :handsdown::awesome:
Needing all Server Files
12/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
All i want to do is Make a private server for myself till i go public i need sites to get files tho