Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Auto Target in Sjsro

Discussion on Need Auto Target in Sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Auto Target in Sjsro

Is it possible to get Auto Target in Sjsro with a patch or something ?

Tags
auto target sjsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto target bot pw_tool ! hot hot
01/01/2012 - Perfect World - 96 Replies
this is grate to my server and i dont know it can use for other server. some funtions as: * auto target any mob *can tray ID, Hp, Mp, and any thing more of monter, NPC,Pet *can bot onto minimine and hide game * auto skill, auto lop ... *can bot 10 or more than account at the same time *and i hope any body crerate a Zoom hack for Viet server^^
[HELP] Auto Target nervt!
05/17/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hi Leute, ich habe ein mächtiges Problem. Heute in der Arena ist mir aufgefallen, wie nervig es ist. Also - Wenn ich niemanden im Target habe um beispielsweise mich selber zu healen, mich allerdings jmd. dabei attackt, nehme ich automatisch den Attacker ins Target, als DD ganz schön.. als Healer unbrauchbar. Ich habe alle Addons ausgestellt, dann war's weg, also wirds ein Addon sein. Allerdings, bevor ich jedes einzelne Addon aktiviere und wieder deaktivere oder es doch etwas anderes sein...
Q - How to auto target?
09/30/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hi and sorry if this is in the wrong place... I'm working on a rare pet capture bot and I need some help with auto selecting/targeting of the pet in question. The idea I had was to use something like the existing bots/macros that already do this but strip it down to just the targeting routine... which I don't know how to do. Or if I can make a list of the pets to capture and auto target them: ex I want to capture the bunny so I select the bunny from my list and the macro looks for the...
Auto target
11/09/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Can some1 tell me how have auto target in game?With any program of sth else?Ty