Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've returned to SRO!

Discussion on I've returned to SRO! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/22/2014, 00:42   #16

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Still wondering what happened to that report
They don't see product placement as advertising which is extraordinary.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
He has returned.
10/21/2013 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Mystery/Foxy has returned. He has now returned from his "disappearance" from Shaiya. He has created his own server and is attempting to mess with a lot of people. He is trying to for servers. His new fake name is: Slice His new Skype is:admin.slice His new server is: Havoc Shaiya His new server website is: Shaiya Havoc - Shaiya Havoc Servers he is dev for: http://shaiyatapout.webs.com/ check the server website for proof Welcome to all
Returned , Re Hello XP
07/26/2012 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hi epvpers ... I've returned! :P I present me again XP... I'm Italian (Italia nel <3) I'm an hacker <.<" The Languages Of Programmation i know are C++, Visual Basic , Auto It ... I hope i will be fine!
I have Returned
04/11/2012 - Say Hello - 11 Replies
Well Hi guys ive returned am on 3 months break on making games :D llucky mee And i now german now :D and am happy to say that i will be very active :D well registred so i could be a old player :P haha no but Ill be More active now and help out more :D ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- Hallo Leute bin wieder mit etwas Deutsch und wenn ich etwas falsch bitte korrigieren Sie mich: D und ich vermisse ElitePVPers: D
Returned
03/29/2011 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Just thought i would post in here because i have returned but more active :)
Returned!
03/15/2011 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Xploits Other Name for me :)