Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro sibibot dont work

Discussion on Sjsro sibibot dont work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro sibibot dont work

Sjsro sibibot dont work since 1 day i use ProcessExplorer that i can use it without 1conecct and now he dnt work someone can tell me why or what i can do??
Thx to all answers
Old 08/31/2009, 18:24   #2

try to reinstall sro , and/or re-download sibi/proc exp , if this doesnt help i dont know ^^
Old 09/01/2009, 13:25   #3

it dont work
Old 09/02/2009, 00:33   #4

ur skill must not over lv70
Old 09/03/2009, 20:30   #5

Now it also doesnt work for me. It worked fine tthis morning but not it doesn't select mobs and use pots. i also login with process explorer and i already tried using return scrolls, restarting game/ pc, it still doesn't work...

/Edit:
Works now, i was logged on with the wrong user profile in windows, for some reason SibiBot works only with the other one (both are administrators).
Old 09/03/2009, 20:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_A__Baracus View Post
Now it also doesnt work for me. It worked fine tthis morning but not it doesn't select mobs and use pots. i also login with process explorer and i already tried using return scrolls, restarting game/ pc, it still doesn't work...
i have the same problem i will try to reinstal windows,maybe will work after
Old 09/05/2009, 22:44   #7

Yeah, same problem with everyone else I talk to.. procexp trick seems to no longer work... use lolkop's autopot.. it's the best.