I'm telling you Ross (Silkbotter), u'll fall in love with your bower once SS goes out.
Hellz to the ******* yeah over 300 lol.
Meh, you wouldnt have that build without me, I told you bout 70:70 bowers! xD
Btw wat server do you play now?
I'm playing isro now cos my friend bought me prem >.<
Meh, you wouldnt have that build without me, I told you bout 70:70 bowers! xD
Btw wat server do you play now?
I'm playing isro now cos my friend bought me prem >.<
70:70 still suck without snow shield.
and yeah, I'm at Ecsro VIP
ugh sucks an i wont have internet for a couple of months lol any1 know if they fixed the status effect things like bleed an ****
snow shield in pservers DOES NOT CONSUME MP as i heared so to limit the str chars from using the snow shiled they put a int limit (genious idea)
and no, states aint fixed and ECSRO VIP FTW.
If snow shield came, ima getting back on vip server and waste some more time.
looks like i will not have fun with my life that i just got after leaving silkroad.
snow shield in pservers DOES NOT CONSUME MP as i heared so to limit the str chars from using the snow shiled they put a int limit (genious idea)
and no, states aint fixed and ECSRO VIP FTW.
snow shield doesnt consupe MP?
thats bullshit, anyways, nukers, i gotta say, you have exactly, 2 minutes, to kill a glavier, when snow shield ends, next skill will kill you