Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little problem, any expert?

Discussion on A little problem, any expert? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little problem, any expert?

I'm starting to work on a clean database 11D, so I can learn coding while creating a good database that I can enjoy. so I started off trying to learn by inserting the 600% gm speed into my database. However I'm almost finished with it 80%. I'm just facing a little problem, everytime I login I crash, I got everything else fixed and good.

I'm using this guide to guide me through it, though I'm stuck cuz I crash.

I'm using this client right now, doing the edits on it.

If you don't want to open the link and see it, here I'll put the skilleffect codes. I'm sure 100% I'm crashing because of it.
Code:
1	태풍의 단약	SKILL_SPEEDGM_01	0	FALSE	0	DEFAULT	none	none	none	none	none	none	none	none	0	0,0,0,0	ONE	mirage_texture_lightning.ddj	none	none	none	none	none	none	0	1
Code:
태풍의 단약	SKILL_SPEEDGM_01	ACT_L	0	FALSE	none	none	0	0	0	0	1	0,0	AT_LOOP	MOV_NONE,0,0,0	0,0,0	false,0,0,0,0,false	skill\china\	lightning_gyeonggong_keep_b.efp	none	0,0,0	none	0,0,0	none	0	none	none	none
Please no harsh comment's, this might be easy for you if you have past Coding experiences.
Old 02/20/2014, 10:15   #2

elite*gold: 247
i think no one can tell u 100% where is the problem !
Old 02/20/2014, 13:38   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Then don't add the Skilleffect code and see if the client will start. In case you don't know, the client wont crash from the skilleffect (atleast that's what I know). So add the skilldata%enc.txt and see if the client start if so you have no problem and don't forget the itemdata%.txt
Old 02/20/2014, 16:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
Then don't add the Skilleffect code and see if the client will start. In case you don't know, the client wont crash from the skilleffect (atleast that's what I know). So add the skilldata%enc.txt and see if the client start if so you have no problem and don't forget the itemdata%.txt
I've done everything you said, but I still crashed. Any other solution or does anyone else that has edited this speed into his/her server know's a solution for it?
Old 02/20/2014, 16:51   #5

Received Thanks: 1,047
When does it crash?
Whats in the dump file?
Old 02/20/2014, 17:16   #6

Everything is fine outside, but when I press play on my char and the loading is finished I crash.

Here's a link for the dump file.
Old 02/20/2014, 18:17   #7

Received Thanks: 1,044
If it's crashing on character loading it's the skills, probably wrong crypter or something that corrupts the encrypted skilldata files
Old 02/20/2014, 19:12   #8

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed* View Post
If it's crashing on character loading it's the skills, probably wrong crypter or something that corrupts the encrypted skilldata files
If it were corrupted data files his client wouldnt load.

Most likely broken skilleffect lines.

Remove the lines from skilleffect, make a new char, use the skill and see if you crash.

edit: judging by the dump id say its actually skilldata files, nevermind what I said before
Old 02/20/2014, 19:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
If it were corrupted data files his client wouldnt load.

Most likely broken skilleffect lines.

Remove the lines from skilleffect, make a new char, use the skill and see if you crash.

edit: judging by the dump id say its actually skilldata files, nevermind what I said before
Ah Thanks guys for the fast response. I don't have any idea how to edit the skilldata enc, and I'm not going to ask you for it. That would be begging. Thank you guys
Old 02/21/2014, 03:46   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Those **** chines letters are boring... Remove them by hex editor > save > add your line > add the chines line with hex editor again.

That's how I edit it. But you don't have to do that in BR files.
Old 02/21/2014, 04:27   #11

Do u use database for Vsro 193? cuz u can't add any new skill in that client u will have epic fail !
if you are using Vsro 188 then u need to remove the skill from any skilldata_xxxxxenc and create a new one call it as skilldata_40000enc.txt
then open skilldataenc.txt and add SkillData_40000ENC.txt to it
then put ur skill code in it and Dec using this Decrypt :
and import the files u edited it to media
if it didn't work then the skill isn't working , u can take (Super Speed Up) scroll skill from ur database and change it's param to 600 and also change it's codes and the icon, it's ID 31201 and i am sure it will work.
Old 02/21/2014, 05:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownj3lood View Post
Do u use database for Vsro 193? cuz u can't add any new skill in that client u will have epic fail !
if you are using Vsro 188 then u need to remove the skill from any skilldata_xxxxxenc and create a new one call it as skilldata_40000enc.txt
then open skilldataenc.txt and add SkillData_40000ENC.txt to it
then put ur skill code in it and Dec using this Decrypt :
and import the files u edited it to media
if it didn't work then the skill isn't working , u can take (Super Speed Up) scroll skill from ur database and change it's param to 600 and also change it's codes and the icon, it's ID 31201 and i am sure it will work.
No I'm not using Vsro 193 ^^ I'm using Vsro 188.
A little Tutorial would be nice explaining how I can edit the skilldataenc. Sorry if I'm asking too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
Those damn chines letters are boring... Remove them by hex editor > save > add your line > add the chines line with hex editor again.
That's how I edit it. But you don't have to do that in BR files.
Ye I hate em aswell. I don't know which line I'm supposed to remove haha
Well I'm kind of enjoying editing Vsro 188 DB.
Old 02/22/2014, 09:42   #13

Hint: use the *.bat file all you have to do is to put enc textdata in the same folder as the files you extracted already.
Attached Files
File Type: rar have fun lol.rar (52.6 KB, 51 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2014, 02:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed* View Post
Hint: use the *.bat file all you have to do is to put enc textdata in the same folder as the files you extracted already.
Thank's Zed, U helped me quite a lot. I understand how it works now and how to use it & I have fixed my problem. Thank you mate
Old 02/23/2014, 14:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -xHunter View Post
Thank's Zed, U helped me quite a lot. I understand how it works now and how to use it & I have fixed my problem. Thank you mate
Glad I helped