I saw on maya's blog .. Swsro will add party mobs too in less than 1 month ..
Do you know .. does swsro have implemented party mobs ?
I don't care about swsro .. but I wanna know if I have to buy skillpoints for my ecsro vip new character or i'll farm later after they will implement party mobs ..
I saw on maya's blog .. Swsro will add party mobs too in less than 1 month ..
Do you know .. does swsro have implemented party mobs ?
I don't care about swsro .. but I wanna know if I have to buy skillpoints for my ecsro vip new character or i'll farm later after they will implement party mobs ..
Thank you
if you saw this there u will never see it on swsro
u didnt saw the posts about lag fix or skill fix or pet trade bug ?
Ye they will get Party mobs. Then in 2 weeks you will get 110 cap they will fix all the skills and lag, and open Jangan Cave adding the new weapons/protector. They will even add Euro with all the Euro maps!
Ye they will get Party mobs. Then in 2 weeks you will get 110 cap they will fix all the skills and lag, and open Jangan Cave adding the new weapons/protector. They will even add Euro with all the Euro maps!
/sarcasm
They say they will add party mobs, but in a month, they will say they need another 2 weeks... lol.
The truth is that they actually cant do ****. They may added new skills, but its not that hard, becuse all of them are based on da previous ones.
You get fooled too easly, ye ye, believe in your shamele maya frined who keep lying you on his funny blog.
Ye they will get Party mobs. Then in 2 weeks you will get 110 cap they will fix all the skills and lag, and open Jangan Cave adding the new weapons/protector. They will even add Euro with all the Euro maps!
rly? i think they will add Islam race before Ksro.......
But botter u can wait long long years untill the reg will open on swsro^^
because when they will open again the reg page...1k players will register and it will lag again...
they already opened the new server. it's just in check.
and if you really think they are THAT dumb, how come they opened 100 skills first ey?
keep your flaming to yourself pls.
[Request] Auto Party SwSro 03/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies I need an Auto Party (auto accept & auto reform) for swsro, there any?
and i need too an media.pk2 with the mobs level and skills lv 90+, but not with snowman pet and 'no image' bugs
party mobs 12/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies is there currently a server with party mobs? if so what is it? i know there r no euro yet but if u have info on euro chars plz feel free to tell
Party Mobs[identification] 03/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Does anyone here know what is the identification of a party mob in the monster packet? I would be grateful if You could supply me with that knowledge.