If it's easy as you claim, why you don't do it yourself?
man im leaft silkroad 3 years and back after only 3 week ,,
aslo i can't rmmember how i do that ,, or i cant get any thing about this ,, every links its error and not found ,,
plzz help me
man im leaft silkroad 3 years and back after only 3 week ,,
aslo i can't rmmember how i do that ,, or i cant get any thing about this ,, every links its error and not found ,,
plzz help me
enyone help me !!
You can't remember, that's interesting I don't remember someone doing it 3 years ago either except few guys who I am not sure if they are still visiting this forum. Find range patcher somewhere around the forum and have fun. You can put any version with IP_Input but... nvm (:
You can't remember, that's interesting I don't remember someone doing it 3 years ago either except few guys who I am not sure if they are still visiting this forum. Find range patcher somewhere around the forum and have fun. You can put any version with IP_Input but... nvm (:
man im relly search in forum or another froum ,, but idont find it
plz man git it fot me ,, my version is v 1.334
mega sro ,,
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! 03/25/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies God peace on you
I need help with 7.3 server
I did eve3ry thing Right as I know but when I entered to the Game I found:-
1- that I can't open skills
2- no Tasks
3- puff doesn't work
4- GM doesn't Right with orange color
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP 01/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Man lauter Kiddys machen neuerdings Roots und jetz sind so viele Drecks Roots da das man kaum nich gute findet. Haste dnan mal einen wo die Community auch noch stimmt is der SA ein Kiddy und kriegt den Server ned in den Griff.
Also wollt ich fragen ob ihr nen FunServer kennt mit:
1-4 Bonis + 6/7 Boni
Regenbogenstein
Steine
Rüstungen bis 61
Upiitemladen
Sollte alles in Shop erhältlich sein .
i need heeeeeeeeeeeelp 03/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies hello there ....
my problem is "all weaponskills working in tc 1002 "
how can i stop this?
heeeeeeeeeeeelp 12/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies pls help me i got hack notice error
i cant get rid of it pls help me
heeeeeeeeeeeelp 12/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Hi Every one
I need ( ServerEmulator & tqProgram )
who work in the new patch 4333 of conquer
thanks for help