So, as far as I get it, it's just hosting a server?
Another topic would be having a GAME in your pocket.
Not full ofcourse, but some match-typed like dunno, ctf-only for example.
What matters for resources, Pax, you can code same version for PC with low system requirements. Mobile version will be just a waste, but that's only my opinion.
So, as far as I get it, it's just hosting a server?
Another topic would be having a GAME in your pocket.
Not full ofcourse, but some match-typed like dunno, ctf-only for example.
What matters for resources, Pax, you can code same version for PC with low system requirements. Mobile version will be just a waste, but that's only my opinion.
I appreciate your opinion, but i dont see the sense of emulation on pc, you have already a vsro files which will be always better than any emulator. I have already nice working emu for pcs and not many peoples are interested in it.
About sro client part i am still thinking about porting it to mobile devices, but for now i dont see atmosphere to do it, also this is something which cant be done by one person. I can offer my help in porting sro client if anyone of you can handle 3d engine and objects and animation import task
I appreciate your opinion, but i dont see the sense of emulation on pc, you have already a vsro files which will be always better than any emulator. I have already nice working emu for pcs and not many peoples are interested in it.
About sro client part i am still thinking about porting it to mobile devices, but for now i dont see atmosphere to do it, also this is something which cant be done by one person. I can offer my help in porting sro client if anyone of you can handle 3d engine and objects and animation import task
What's the point of launching a server on a phone, but still playing on a PC? As you told previously, I can play on vsro based server on my PC without problems.
Umm, why would I want to use my phone for it if I need a client on a PC anyways? Wouldn't it be easier to just run it on one of the client PCs? I very much doubt that that would be slower than running it on a wireless ARM device.
Umm, why would I want to use my phone for it if I need a client on a PC anyways? Wouldn't it be easier to just run it on one of the client PCs? I very much doubt that that would be slower than running it on a wireless ARM device.
Difference is you can take it with you anywhere you want, you dont have to install emulator files on pc and finding a reason why for some reason it wont work, you can copy client to any pc where you will be and have fun? isnt that obvious? Dont take it as a resource for proffesional server for 1000+ players...there is a vsro for that.
I agree with InZiDeR, for something like lan parties it would be pretty cool. If you can and want, then do it. Even if small amount of people will be using, it still would be something original (how many MMOS have mobile based emulators? )
Difference is you can take it with you anywhere you want, you dont have to install emulator files on pc and finding a reason why for some reason it wont work, you can copy client to any pc where you will be and have fun? isnt that obvious? Dont take it as a resource for proffesional server for 1000+ players...there is a vsro for that.
if the pc can run a client it can run an emulator for it, if it's a networking issue then the cellphone running it won't be able to run it either way (as it's using the same wifi network as the client)
I agree with InZiDeR, for something like lan parties it would be pretty cool. If you can and want, then do it. Even if small amount of people will be using, it still would be something original (how many MMOS have mobile based emulators? )
I wont forgive myself if i would spend many hours after full time job for only 20ppls. If there will be atlast 200ppls then i can reconsider it.
Knight's Of Silkroad ( Silkroad 2 Whole New Mobile Game ) + SIlkroad 2 Evidence 07/12/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hey Guys i'd like to share my minds about Silkorad 2 Did Its just a rumor or Really going to Come I think there going to be Silkroad 2 WHY:
A Whole New Silkroad Game For Mobile and Looks Awesome Joymax Deal With ''WeMade'' about wemade helping them with source's about developing and they take about 25-27% from the money i forgot the Right % anyway they create a new silkroad for mobiles so maybe they going to make for PC to.
Joymax Buyed PathEngine which mean going to developing something...
Battlefield 3: Chip from Nvidia enables the Game for Mobile Devices 04/26/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 13 Replies Battlefield 3 is a game, which doesn't only convince many gamers with its gripping gameplay, but also with graphic elements. Currently, it's only possible to play this game on computers and some notebooks due to high requirements. Not many people would have thought, that Battlefield 3 could soon be enjoyed on mobile devices as well - Nvidia now plans to launch a chip, which is supposed to make exactly this possible.
Nvidia's new project is called Kepler Mobile, which is said to make recent...