Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D14 Weapon Glows Help !!!

Discussion on D14 Weapon Glows Help !!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D14 Weapon Glows Help !!!

anyone can share d14 sox weapon glows ( not + glows ) . İ will import it to data files ....

thnks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weapon Glows :]
07/15/2020 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
What do you think about this Glows?! ;) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=117301&stc=1&d=1327702426 Green-Yellow +10 Red + 6 Dark Blue+7
Weapon Glows :]
01/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
What do you think about this Glows?! ;) http://www.internet-handel.org/wp-content/uploads /2011/09/google.jpg
Super Weapon Glows
12/14/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Im wondering how i can make the glow on super wepons stronger, thicker, more or more intense? Im trying to make a really cool mod for the super bow effect. But its far to light. so im wondering how to make it much more intense in a sense. So its more view-able. i know i cant increase the lightness or decrease it so there has to be another way. Thx for the info.
weapon glows
04/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Greets, I want to ask for something which might have been asked in the past. (like 2006?) anyway. since i dont really get this decoding thing all that i ask is of a little bit more explanatory on how to edit the colors of the env.int the USAGE file, makes it more complex than easier to get it. which file to use for gracia 2? what to do with l2.exe? ty in advance.