Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Change skills required item

Discussion on [Help] Change skills required item within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Change skills required item

Okay i created a new skill based on a old one. Its a euro skills. Now the new skills shows up in client and all , im able to level it up and all. Only problem is , i cant use it because it has the 'Required Item:' set to some other weapon.

How can i change the required weapon of the skill ? Cant seem to find a place for it.
Old 12/08/2013, 05:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Check _RefSkill , there is a weapon restriction, simply turn it off and done.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IneeD change required level skills vsro media.pk
05/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp Any one can help me from this Query change required level skills vsro media.pk
[UW] Map-Change to EVERY MAP! [only level 12 required]
11/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 39 Replies
Uridium Wars Hello, today i show you my service where I change your MAP to the Map you want! I can change your Map to x-8 even if you are only level 12 ;) You only need to be level 12 or higher AND on Map 4-4 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zbDqMtiPgU
[STICKY PLEASE] Character required skills and gear
03/22/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Maybe a ripoff by N30style's thread, but this one would be more professional. I will be explaining each kind of class how to build it for tank, PvP or both. How to make a request? Simply fill in the form and pm it to me and I will update this thread for each desire of the players. #For Example# Race: Orc Class: Sorcerer
[REQUEST] PM Needed. Skills Required.
08/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Demi-Flame is coming back! and I need someones help... I have a lot to complete and I need some help. I have been out of the loop for quite a while and I need to refresh on some stuff and there is also TONS of cleaning needed on this server. But most importantly I want a partner through this.
[TUT]Use class skills without the required equipment
09/29/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 42 Replies
with this, you can use your class skills (ex. Sentry) like Taunt, Provoke, Defend etc. even without using/equipping a shield. 1. open rf client 2. open CE 3. Search ur class skill. ex: Defend <<<< (class skill of Sentry) Text: Defend Scan Type: Search for text Value Type: Text 4. open memory view and search for this values: