hi all
i have a big problem at sjsro
I cant stall or exchange my pet...
i found out that only rabbits can be stalled or exchanged atm, but i cant buy a rabbit on item mall.
Maybe anyone knows if they will fix the bug?
Other question: my friend wants to buy a white wolf, before i buy one i wanted to ask u if i can exchange/stall a wolf.
Delay Grab <vs> Ininite Grab 05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies Delay Grab vs. Infinite Grab
Again..Before starting the Topic..may i remind you..
Just Visit:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase- philippines/312990-must-read-before-posting-avoid- receiving-warning-infraction.html
>>Now Can I Start??<<
Delay Grab is Grabbing the enemy and making a delay or using skills..
[ECSRO Public] Stall and Exchange? 01/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies 1) Is there ANY way to move 1 item from one account to another? Guild storage isn't working, stalls/exchange turned off!
2) Is there a hacked client for ECSRO Public to enable stalls or exchange?
Sorry if this has been posted before, I searched only to find clients working for ECSRO NoMi.
Sjsro Exchange/Stall Pet 08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies hi all
i have a big problem at sjsro :(
I cant stall or exchange my pet...
i found out that only rabbits can be stalled or exchanged atm, but i cant buy a rabbit on item mall.
Maybe anyone knows if they will fix the bug?
Other question: my friend wants to buy a white wolf, before i buy one i wanted to ask u if i can exchange/stall a wolf.