Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ECSRO] Silks thru Western Union

Discussion on [ECSRO] Silks thru Western Union within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ECSRO] Silks thru Western Union

Is it possible?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NUKER PURE INT S/S lvl 91 (Western Union)
11/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Want to sell this char lvl 91 Sword/Shield 90+5 All Set Full Blue +4/+5 2Set Avatar and More Item Silk.. Please PM me if ur need this char. (Western Union)
do Western Union transfers ( mtcns ) ||| Money Alert |||
04/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
ready to do wu tfs with good amounts in all countrys all talk to me english its not wu bug it's wu administrator and we pay money to wu agent every week to make it still work ready to do it any time in all the week to contact me : [email protected]
Western Union scam regarding buying CO accounts.
12/23/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
Ok , this is my first scamming/hacking post so here it is. How you can scam greedy guys from CO that are willing to sell their work. Here is all you need. Go in market and yell buyin CO accounts , at a certain time some greedy mother fucker will whisper you , and POP , THERE GOEST THE WEASEL ! Now all you have to do is explain the person that you cannot use PayPal because it's not avaible in your country , so single option to make the deal is trough Western Union. Now you have to explain...