Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO 1] Players Where are they now?

Discussion on [SWSRO 1] Players Where are they now? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [SWSRO 1] Players Where are they now?

I made this post because I wanted to find out where the players went to after swsro 1 got shut down like 3 years ago. Can you respond to me with the following:

Character's Name:Day (Global King) & Windy

Guild Name:Purification

Build: Hybrid

Current Game: Xbox 360

Current Server: US

[Optional] Email:

My email is for contacting me. I wanted to make a minor request for the mods. Could you not close this thread for a few days or perhaps weeks? My intentions for this post is to catch up with old friends and maybe play some newer games with them and help others catch up with old friends. If there is something I need to add such as pictures just let me know I have a few. Thanks!
Old 11/24/2013, 19:24   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
There's a handful of SWSRO members here (and ECSRO) but most of them have moved on, and hopefuly quit SRO.
Old 11/24/2013, 23:21   #3

elite*gold: 156
It's very suprising to see thread like that, I quitted sro loooooooong time ago and I think that was the best thing that I did haha! Well it's been a long time since my last visit and I'm hoping that one day I will comeback to speak to these people again. It was such an adventure playing on the VIP SwSro, oldies goldies. I remember Haze, KingLi and quite few other people that I had fun with playing on swsro when it was completely empty! Oh and the EcSro Fembria and VIP hehe, that was 4 years ago or even more! I feel old now
Thanks
12 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 23:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0hn View Post
It's very suprising to see thread like that, I quitted sro loooooooong time ago and I think that was the best thing that I did haha! Well it's been a long time since my last visit and I'm hoping that one day I will comeback to speak to these people again. It was such an adventure playing on the VIP SwSro, oldies goldies. I remember Haze, KingLi and quite few other people that I had fun with playing on swsro when it was completely empty! Oh and the EcSro Fembria and VIP hehe, that was 4 years ago or even more! I feel old now
Haha don't feel old I started isro Rome going on 7 years ago. I remember those names you posted. Last I heard KingLi had his on server. And BTW what was your IGN and guild if you had one?
Old 11/24/2013, 23:53   #5

His nick was d0hn i guess... vaguely remember it from ecsro vip. That was a great time.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 23:57   #6

I remember a few people from VIP such as Koks, I think that's about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 00:45   #7

Received Thanks: 1,016

Too bad, everything got fked up by nonsense features and spoiled sro rabbits.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2013, 01:58   #8

Hey ya i was memmber or swsro 1 - swsro 2 ^^ my name was NeonBike i was in guild with "TheOxide" i cant remmember well whic was it long time ago same as ecsro nema Neonbike.. well i have quit sro getting serious and time by time i strated to play it for abit again since 3 week's on Dymer.. since its empty server i am waiting for Skalidor last chance to silkroad online. ^__^

edit : I miss Neith in samarakand.. and i feel old too
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 12:52   #9

I had different names in SWSRO 1 :P

Nicknames: KingKurdisch and KurdishQueen
Guild: DeathAngels

and.. my current Game I play is.. Dragon Nest and some offline games like Assassins Creed Black flag or Need for Speed Rivals
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2013, 21:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami_ View Post

and.. my current Game I play is.. Dragon Nest and some offline games like Assassins Creed Black flag or Need for Speed Rivals
Nice I remember those chars. I have Asssasin's Creed 3 I didnt want the Black Flag looks boring, and if only isro still had old pvp system in donwhang..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2013, 19:10   #11

Ugh, you just had to go and remind me of SWSRO 1. Yeah yeah, everyone knows what I'm trying to do and so on. But still, those really were good times. Running around in legit guild, killing bots with protectors, owning angry chinese guys....
P.S. I still owe you those skill edit pots... Dang.
Character's Name:SuckMySock

Guild Name:jamr0ck/Purification

Current Game: Need For Speed:World

Current Server: Apex/EU
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2013, 20:31   #12

I still keep like 300 screenshots from ECSRO (VIP)
like this one
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/02/2013, 02:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Ugh, you just had to go and remind me of SWSRO 1. Yeah yeah, everyone knows what I'm trying to do and so on. But still, those really were good times. Running around in legit guild, killing bots with protectors, owning angry chinese guys....
P.S. I still owe you those skill edit pots... Dang.
Character's Name:SuckMySock

Guild Name:jamr0ck/Purification

Current Game: Need For Speed:World

Current Server: Apex/EU
SOCK!!! WHATS UP!! EMAIL ME LOL!!! and Yeah we used to own them all! And in all honesty I wouldnt mind doing it again in my free time..
Old 12/02/2013, 14:02   #14

StrGer IntGer etc here if someone remember xd
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/02/2013, 17:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami_ View Post

****, I'm sure that name rings a bell somewhere