well play on ecsro vip at your own risk.
when they gave away accounts. 70% of the ones they gave away got hacked.
60% of ecsro vip got hacked.
dont flame me n say its not true, iv been playing there for months now. the hackers target sun users.
i had full 7 d sun set and 8d sun acc, sun shield n soms word +7, security patch goes in place, more than half the server is hacked.
id wat is wrong with that server.
im sure they wont get hacked i have no control of the accounts, when i give away username, password + email. Remember guys, these are actually legit accounts BOUGHT. It's just that im not the buyer.
****.. when i saw this 1st time i was like "Huh, this look like scammer"
but now i opend the thread im like "OH, *** I LOST MY LAST CHANCE TO PLAY IN VIP , ****"
lol xD, nvm.. have a nice time who got an acc
[WTS]Ecsro Public and Ecsro Fembria accounts!!! 01/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies I started to get bored by all this private servers and now I decided to sell my accounts :
Ecsro Fembria :
Name: XernOBinhO
Level: 90
Build: Full Str Dual
Price: Waiting for offers
Additional info: Got 61k sp left and its coming with items on it
Pics: Here
WTT ECSRO VIP ACCOUNTS FOR ECSRO ACCOUNT 10/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies hello,
I want to trade some ecsro vip accounts for high ecsro public accounts.
Tell me if you are interested!
WTT Ecsro VIP Account I give FLYFF Account and/or SwSro Ecsro Public Accounts 10/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hey :D
I want to play on Ecsro VIP and searching for an Account!
It doesnīt matter if the Account is clean or have an char.
I donīt want to buy one i want to trade one.
Here what i have:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1397/flyff00011. th.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/899/flyff00010r. th.jpg
and
i change my sunwolrd accounts for ecsro accounts lvl 32+ 07/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies i change my sunwolrd clean accounts with all informations for ecsro publick account min lvl 32 or higher with email to chang pw
WTT SJSRO ACCOUNTS (no chars) for ECSRO ACCOUNTS (chars+gold+items!) 06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies hey guys
if u need SJSRO accounts then im ur man!
i have like 10 left and for every account the QQ to change the pw
I want to trade them for ECSRO accounts with either high lvl chars or/and gold + good items !
if ur interested u may add me in msn also -> [email protected]