hm, instead of looking at post, look on join date, too!, i have joined forum at january 2008, i have 284post(with this one), Arukado joined in April 2009 and hes nice spammer , 410+ posts -.-
just tell me and judge me, like worlddj said.
hm, instead of looking at post, look on join date, too!, i have joined forum at january 2008, i have 284post(with this one), Arukado joined in April 2009 and hes nice spammer , 410+ posts -.-
look at when i joined too =.=
atleast we use the fourm responsibly
man i gave people with 30 posts accounts yesterday, u know what they did??????? they SOLD THEM! now u know the reason, i dont want turks with 10 posts pming me with a request!
**** man im an turk but i dont sell the accīs what do u think i dont need to sell the accīs i have enough cash rofl
[WTS]Ecsro Public and Ecsro Fembria accounts!!! 01/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies I started to get bored by all this private servers and now I decided to sell my accounts :
Ecsro Fembria :
Name: XernOBinhO
Level: 90
Build: Full Str Dual
Price: Waiting for offers
Additional info: Got 61k sp left and its coming with items on it
Pics: Here
WTT ECSRO VIP ACCOUNTS FOR ECSRO ACCOUNT 10/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies hello,
I want to trade some ecsro vip accounts for high ecsro public accounts.
Tell me if you are interested!
WTT Ecsro VIP Account I give FLYFF Account and/or SwSro Ecsro Public Accounts 10/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hey :D
I want to play on Ecsro VIP and searching for an Account!
It doesnīt matter if the Account is clean or have an char.
I donīt want to buy one i want to trade one.
Here what i have:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1397/flyff00011. th.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/899/flyff00010r. th.jpg
and
i change my sunwolrd accounts for ecsro accounts lvl 32+ 07/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies i change my sunwolrd clean accounts with all informations for ecsro publick account min lvl 32 or higher with email to chang pw
WTT SJSRO ACCOUNTS (no chars) for ECSRO ACCOUNTS (chars+gold+items!) 06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies hey guys
if u need SJSRO accounts then im ur man!
i have like 10 left and for every account the QQ to change the pw
I want to trade them for ECSRO accounts with either high lvl chars or/and gold + good items !
if ur interested u may add me in msn also -> [email protected]