Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patching server

Discussion on Patching server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Patching server

i will start to play on a new server soon but my problem that the language is Turkish in the server so is there any thing i can do to change the Language to english
Old 11/05/2013, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Maintenance & Patching 11/25/2009 6am-12nn
11/25/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
http://img.gameclub.com/sf/event/200911241524_01.j pg HAY'S SA WAKAS NAG PATCH DN..:handsdown: BYE BYE N SA MGA CHEATER'S:mofo: MAS ENJOY N NMN MAGLARO:D UN NGA LNG WALA NG WALL AT WEAPONHACK ^_^
PSF Server Maintenance and Patching ~ 10/28/09
10/28/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
well I think tomorrows Gonna be a Big Day for Us. ~ why is it a Big Day?... it's Because maybe by Tomorrow, our Know Hacks Like the Edited Colored Char Chams and The MapHack will be Patched too. Let's just Cross our Fingers Guys. for more Details: ?SF?Special Force
Patching L2walker for private server
11/15/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
So.. I have been trying to make sence about botting and patching the bot program.. So far I know: 1. 10.6.4 L2walker is for C4 servers. 2. 10.7.4 L2walker is for C5 servers. 3. You can get good clean installs from griffters link. 4. You need the right IP, Port, Protocol version, L2walker version, l2asrv and token. And add things in hosts file. I have downloaded a several versions and programs and tried to make bots on C4 servers. I only once succeeded and the server appeared to be one...