Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force skills

Discussion on Force skills within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Force skills

Hiho, i got bower and i want use force so maybe an1 can upload foto?with force skills? only those that need to be lvl up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Force status skills comming ?
09/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all ! I just made a glavie/fire char on swsro.. Now I'm thinking about to skill force as 3th skill tree , but i saw thet there are no new status skills like impotent and stuff in the game yet .. i would like to know if some one heard something about it .. do they want to bring the skills or not ?
[TUT]How to GM force/skills
12/26/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 35 Replies
A very nice exploit! TUT for GM SKILLS/FORCE BUFFS using archon buffs/race buffs cheat. Here's the link for that: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-che ats-exploits-guides/136375-release-archon-buff-2.h tml#post1121963 You need to know it first so you can follow my TUT. Three very SIMPLE steps. Intro: You can only have a maximum of 8 Buffs in RF, and when you already have 8 buffs and you buff yourself with a 'new one', that 'new one' will not get any PT/Exp. Try it for...
Full STR BOW - Force skills or not??
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
What is better for bow in pvp and jobbing??? force fire bow or fire light bow or fire ice bow???? if i see this video force would be verry nice :) YouTube - Full STR Bow PvP With Force thx for help:handsdown:
Force skills & isrobot
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How do i, uhm.. get the bot to use the debuffs from force before it attacks the mobs, i tried adding them to attack skills but that wont work :(
Fp Cost Of Skills/Force
05/02/2008 - RF Online - 11 Replies
I was glimpsing thorugh the edf files of rf and saw a edf called skillforce.edf and planned to change the fp cost and cooldown go to a point where i found the "FP COST" set it to like 0 nuthing happned and cooldown i believe is a part of the gibberish at the top ( cuz cooldown may depend on level) :confused: can anyone help ??