Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guy dissconected me

Discussion on Guy dissconected me within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guy dissconected me

As the tilte says...a player dissconected me...i don`t know if it was just coincidence but it happened. Let me fill you in on the whole thing. I was trying to make a stall to sell a sos blade 52+3 at 18kk and this guy appears( hell if i recall his name...it was something starting with Reme...like Remember or something like that) anyway and hi says...Hey noob, say to the traffic for me would you? and i replayed "I said hi to your mom last night" ...i know it wasn`t very smart but what the hell?. after that he said i`m gonna dissconect you with my magical powers...the bam...??? error :|
Does anyone have a ideea to his thing? i`m not really surprised by this since it`s very buggy and not hard to find an exploit or such.
Old 07/28/2009, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
It's the disconnect bug, people can disconnect you if you make a stall near the teleport.

I advice you to make your stall near the pot lady or the blacksmith .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 19:05   #3

****** hell if i knew that XD.... well at least i learn something new each day. Thanks bro`
Old 07/29/2009, 00:37   #4

maybe u should see this