Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth about the swsro duping

Discussion on The truth about the swsro duping within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The truth about the swsro duping

Sorry doubled but when things don't go your way you want to take everyone down. I'm tired of keeping this secret.

On July 23 DoubleD aka illusion was conspiring with Oriya aka Cyanide to sell gold online for $7 per 1 billion in sun world server. He's big mouth told me, Fantasylady and the entire ZerkATurk guild about it.

The next few days he posted on guild notice about his 60billion gold in storage that oriya duped for him. He also posted about his 9 or 10 lvl90+10 shields he kept on his storage.

Everything Colethefaggot said is true and illusion confessed to everyone about it except this forum. You all may believe him but he was a selfish dickhole who never shared.

July 25th The character doubled who was farmer 500k sp logged off.
Suddenly illusion starts screaming that he can't log back in on his doubled char.
We find out that the gm knew that he had taken hacked items and gold.
He may tell you he never hacked but he took hacked items and gold and that makes him guilty for it.

Today I pmed Illusion to give me the rest of his gold to start a new guild. Guess what? We have no leader and no union leader. So instead of doing the courtesy of kicking us out he leaves the guild and tells us to **** off. Well duck you illusion you greedy selfish *****.

Now we are left with no union no guild and a hacker running loose.

Please all understand that illusion was a good guy but he turned to the dark side.

I hope this teaches all of you that hacking is wrong even if you are hacking turks account.
Please colethefaggot was telling the truth. I am in doubled's guild and knew everything but he told me to keep quiet and I did but not anymore. Not after what he did to the strongest union in the server. He may think I begged for his stupid gold. All I told him was to keep this secret but he blew it.

And now he wants to ruin the server for everyone because he was banned!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 18:38   #2

so, how do you dupe?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 18:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
so, how do you dupe?
Only Oriya knows how to dupe items he is a real hacker and has done it to ECSRO before, to everyone who does not believe and think Sunworld has different packets, he knows a lot of hacking and the proof is in the fact that DoubleD was banned by GM for holding 60 billion in his stash and +10 items.
Old 07/26/2009, 18:42   #4

anyways its true about the gold he said also to me on msn
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 18:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodelero2 View Post
Sorry doubled but when things don't go your way you want to take everyone down. I'm tired of keeping this secret.

On July 23 DoubleD aka illusion was conspiring with Oriya aka Cyanide to sell gold online for $7 per 1 billion in sun world server. He's big mouth told me, Fantasylady and the entire ZerkATurk guild about it.

The next few days he posted on guild notice about his 60billion gold in storage that oriya duped for him. He also posted about his 9 or 10 lvl90+10 shields he kept on his storage.

Everything Colethefaggot said is true and illusion confessed to everyone about it except this forum. You all may believe him but he was a selfish dickhole who never shared.

July 25th The character doubled who was farmer 500k sp logged off.
Suddenly illusion starts screaming that he can't log back in on his doubled char.
We find out that the gm knew that he had taken hacked items and gold.
He may tell you he never hacked but he took hacked items and gold and that makes him guilty for it.

Today I pmed Illusion to give me the rest of his gold to start a new guild. Guess what? We have no leader and no union leader. So instead of doing the courtesy of kicking us out he leaves the guild and tells us to fuck off. Well duck you illusion you greedy selfish prick.

Now we are left with no union no guild and a hacker running loose.

Please all understand that illusion was a good guy but he turned to the dark side.

I hope this teaches all of you that hacking is wrong even if you are hacking turks account.
Please colethefaggot was telling the truth. I am in doubled's guild and knew everything but he told me to keep quiet and I did but not anymore. Not after what he did to the strongest union in the server. He may think I begged for his stupid gold. All I told him was to keep this secret but he blew it.

Couldn't of put it better, DD began to be a selfish prick who didn't even care about our fucking guild. Hopefully when Unity comes, WE'LL ACTUALLY have FUN there. AngelSoul <3.
Old 07/26/2009, 18:46   #6

he was good guy, we had great guild and union . . . fck everyone makes mistakes
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 18:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally.mf View Post
he was good guy, we had great guild and union . . . fck everyone makes mistakes
I hope you come to Unity with us Yui
Old 07/26/2009, 18:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
so, how do you dupe?
wow, after all of that all you want to know is how to dupe haha, this is sad..

I thought double d was pretty cool, but after hearing this ****, this is pretty well.. pathetic lol

The fact that you all want great things provided by the chinese and i'm pretty sure double d was the one who posted about all of these updates in the first place, so i'm sure he wanted them too, but to talk with oriya and taking duped gold and ****.. Wow.

Some of you think so irresponsibly it's terrible, if you're going to hack and dupe then shut up about it instead of telling the whole world. Once you have duped gold and **** and you tell your friends, they're going to want some too, and as soon as you say no, your *** is done because they're the first to snitch.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the chinese server admin/owner decided to do a wipe. That's if we're lucky.. he may ban all non-chinese IPs and decide to dis-continue the update.

So to double d and oriya, good job for destroying something good for everyone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 18:53   #9

Quote:
Only Oriya knows how to dupe items he is a real hacker and has done it to ECSRO before, to everyone who does not believe and think Sunworld has different packets, he knows a lot of hacking and the proof is in the fact that DoubleD was banned by GM for holding 60 billion in his stash and +10 items.
He was selfish and got what deserved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 18:54   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Fake, no proof, I have never said such thing, spam thread, close.

The real reason he's writing the thread is the fact he was begging me for a week to give him some 'gold' he ASSUMED I have because I did so many globals.

Not to mention how many times be used to beg me ingame for gold.
Old 07/26/2009, 18:56   #11

Quote:
Me and my friend just waiting for a real silkroad online server files for make a server, but there is not realy availabe for us -.- for now about 2years.
Old 07/26/2009, 18:57   #12

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
This isn`t a spam thread yet,and it`s pretty interesting aswell.I wonder how much longer are you gonna deny it.Not that I would care too much,I mean ,obvious things are obvious.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 18:58   #13

elite*gold: 20
Well, to be honest... server its already ****** up because of laggs.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 18:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Fake, no proof, spam thread, close.
-infracted post-
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 19:02   #15

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Well if you want this thread opened ,don`t flame.
Closed Thread