Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why cant I replace the pk2?

Discussion on Why cant I replace the pk2? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why cant I replace the pk2?

Whenever I download babbes english sunsro pk2 and replace it, it always replaces it self to an older version and has to update back to 2.020 again, it does this with any other pk2..
Old 07/25/2009, 08:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why Babbe0's pk2? and it updates cuz in babbe0's pk2 there are no 100lvl skills
Old 07/25/2009, 21:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Extract the updated media.pk, and change the version file in it to last version, because launcher checks for that **** before start button appears.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] how to replace items
04/25/2012 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
Im going to show you how to replace items npc have with what you want them to sell. Im going to use Losen Piettrei a weapon mechant in glitter to make a example 1. You must extract the data.saf file ( if you need to do this please take a look at the post to do it.) 2. You will need a Hex editor. Ok lets start Go to ur NPCQuest.SData located in ur client in the folder NPC. Open it with a hex editor.
[Help]How to replace/change Pop-Up
03/08/2010 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
kinda freaky alright,instead co.91.com/signout getting youtube lol,tried it myself and jus removed it,thought some topic like that would be here already,but it aint, any advise would be much appreciated :D
[help] i need replace the old jump..
10/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
where i find the jump inside client?? please; :confused:
Replace Play.exe with launcher?
11/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I have made a program that writes the ip into the server.dat but i want it to replace the play.exe anyone now how?
replace blinding fc
05/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i tried hard to find a topic that did this but all i could find was a way to remove all the 3d effects. If it's been done before, sry (and feel free to delete topic). all this file does is replace lvl 2 fc's animation with that of lvl 1 (the plain star), and replace lvl 3 fc's animation (the blinding one) with that of lvl 2 (the growing yellow circle). REMEMBER TO ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP FILE this file goes into <drive>:&#092;PATH_TO_CONQUER&#092;i ni&#092; (default i believe is c:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer...