^ this.
Post everything if you want to get any kind of help nobody is a magician to tell you, hey look there you did this wrong. Angel spirit isn't something hard to add, also you are not the first person to add it... nothing to hide Just post the **** lines if you want help..
Problem on Amalrun ( Angel's Spirit ) 06/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Missing skill
http://www5.0zz0.com/2013/06/09/16/654418753.jpg
i meant: if i want add extra skill for the Amalrun (Angel's Spirit) For Example Devil spirit Ignore monster skill
any idea / Hints
Amalrun Angel Spirit 08/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies I try to add angel spirit,all steps a true(my opinion) I prepare update for amalrun , amalrun datas .bsr .ddj .bms is updated & I import all .txt files (for amalrun) but my sro_client don't working.
I get this : sro_client has stopped working , I get this error after import all txt files.
iBot Angelīs Spirit BUFF 05/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi!
iīv got a problem:
how to use Angelīs Spirit - Buff with iBot?
the skill doesīnt exist in skill list...
pls help... thxxx
iBot-Angel/Devil Spirit Skill 05/24/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Can any tell me how to use Angelīs Spirit Buff on iBot...
i cant find it in SkillList...
thx for ur answer... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Angel spirit problem 04/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies hello guys i have problem in adding angel spirit if there is anyone can help me will be so good
the problem is when i try to move the mouse to the angels spirit not even press it i get instant crash when trying to get near of it and i added everything
in database
and in media all is alright
can some one tell me why i get this crash ?