Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experts would u please enter here !!

Discussion on Experts would u please enter here !! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experts would u please enter here !!

i am thinking about making SRO private server cuz i am sick of all crappy servers -.-

i am thinking about server which everyone can enjoy i dont want efforts for that

but the problem is i dont know if any 1 who is expert in making private server even its for money i can pay for it but i want good server not like the others servers its so bad S:

i am ready to pay for hosting or anything else but want a good server :S

anyone interested pm me in skype

Old 09/14/2013, 07:25   #2

thing is; how good is good? do you mean good as stable or bug free? if it's stable; it's possible. If it's bug-free, every server isn't bug-free. Even the original server is bugged. Pay to fix bug is not easy. And another thing is how much are you offering for the person who set it up for you?
Old 09/14/2013, 15:22   #3

someonoe sets for me 175 euro and i agreeed to make my server ( 175 only the work he do )