If there is nothing to discuss then why do you keep posting in this thread? Plus you are being quite grim... Downfall of swsro... I don't think it is that big. Just relax. Plus anyways the GM did say he was going to update today so let's just see how things go from here before you post again.
the QQ of the gm for any chinese dude:690555576
for chinese dudes:stop being agressive in pvp >.<
ontopic:i remember the last time before the update the put the servers in Check then it went to the blank error tht cool me down for sumtime...i will be watching tho.
I think this is the actual QQ of the GM or assistant not sure 75170017, but it appear when you enter the Sunworld. But I heard that he only spoke chinese. I still think that this is only a normal check and not some conspiracy. Plus I appreciate you cooling down ^^.
i want to play so bad....
Just 44 days left and i will be master of ZerkATurk
and no matter what you did or didnt do
DoubleDTheGreat your welcome to get master again
=)
SunSro missing you
...
I wanna play =/
but no update today ...if the login server IS STILL online
i want to play so bad....
Just 44 days left and i will be master of ZerkATurk
and no matter what you did or not díd
DoubleDTheGreat your welcome to get master again
=)
SunSro missing you
...
I wanna play =/
but no update today ...if the login server IS STILL online
seems like u.....him....>.>
that letter i in the red word is weird...turks use tht in 10kplyz omg u r converting to a turk u shoulda see a doctor at once..
(i couldnt help it not to post it i saw hez/herz private post she/he will w8 for DD 44 dayz rofl)