Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] vSRO PvP system and capes

Discussion on [Request] vSRO PvP system and capes within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/09/2014, 12:33   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertroad View Post
as wickednite said its only media.pk2 edit
charactervisualchange
charactervisualchange+skilleffect, that's all I can say.
Old 02/16/2014, 16:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Yeah yeah I forgot to update the thread... it wasnt so hard to find after all The objects Skalidor did and the roads are I liked the way the hide their priv8 client staff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
»Moon-Sro|110 cap|PvP|VSRO Files|Arena Coin System|New Pets&Avatar|System Jop Trader«
07/30/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
_removed_
[HELP] Plus Logger System (vSro)
05/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
As you know, plus system some of the servers have , Plus you can share the logger System.. Example server : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver tising/2568556-perfection-pvp-120-pvp-silk-hour-pl us-success-announce-mastery-system-more.html http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6402/p1ba7d2a.jpg
Request vSro new job system loader .
05/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Request vSro new job system loader As title says , I need a loader for server who are using those new files and a working bot. Edit: and a pet filter. Thank you. Also , I put this request here because on the right thread,no1 answered. For Mods , please move to right section after I get the request.
Request vSro new job system loader
05/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
As title says , I need a loader for server who are using those new files and a working bot. Edit: and a pet filter. Thank you.
[request]Level 70 Capes
07/24/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hi, i'm looking for the dds files for the proper level 70 capes if anyone has them (Conflict/Brilliant/Poesy/Tenacious, Sinister, Fatal) The ones i have are edited and custom, so they look silly, and i've seen some that do match those armors. If anyone has a link for just those files, or the data.saf i can extract them from, that will be great. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldnt find them on the search.