Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Old School Servers .

Discussion on About Old School Servers . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Okey guys wanted to tell to people who JOIN like 70-90 Cap servers and they start crying " its not OLD SCHOOL because SUNS or another items "

First part at 80 cap isro there were Sun items .

Last part most of guys don't understand the meaning of OLD SCHOOL its not about oldschool gameplay, they think if they get OLD SCHOOL gameplay they gonna be happy ? no they won't . Its all about Old SCHOOL community and its gone long time ago..

Get the community like it was 5 years ago to one private server 80 cap or 120 cap they gonna be happy because everything is about COMMUNITY not gameplay.. -.-" Understand it. Ty

SORRY for my shi*** language ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2013, 12:08   #2

the **** thing about it all is there are too much server it is to easy to get files and all copy it and every idiot can open server and all ppl just move from server to server thats why there is no really good omunnity look at time where mayby 1 server was online all was happy and now just all copy files and just change name or some visual **** ( i dont talk about all just about most of servers ) i dont join any servers more so most of them die fast becouse ppl just leave becouse they go to new one
Old 09/06/2013, 14:48   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
All of the "new old" players have long gone, I think there's a 0.01% chance they'll come back.
Old 09/06/2013, 15:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
All of the "new old" players have long gone, I think there's a 0.01% chance they'll come back.
Like u said OLD players have long gone, there is maybe like few of them, who don't really care about gameplay but they care about the community.
Old 09/06/2013, 15:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sinclair View Post
MohammedAbdulAbahasjhfejhashSRO OLDSCHOOL / NEW SYSTEMS/ CAP 125 + SRO-R SKILLS/ OLDSCHOOL

Yeah... that's pretty much how it all looks like right now.
I am telling you its not about the GAMEPLAY the CAP its all about COMMUNITY there if the COMMUNITY is OLD SCHOOL then the gameplay will be awesome
Old 09/06/2013, 15:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMaSs_LTTT View Post
I am telling you its not about the GAMEPLAY the CAP its all about COMMUNITY there if the COMMUNITY is OLD SCHOOL then the gameplay will be awesome
Not really... the community can be great, but it won't really matter much if you step into some overedited ****** server with 130 cap and all that other **** these retards tend to host... I won't even mention the administration, bcz OMG RACIST RACIST etc.

Show me a technically good server with decent administration... The oldschool community is gone and in it's place we have a bunch of <insert religion here> kids. Doesn't matter what happens next, it won't come back anyway.
Old 09/06/2013, 15:42   #7

Received Thanks: 1,047
Someone made a thread finally. Tired of people mistaking oldschool for gameplay. Its oldschool community, not gameplay.
Old 09/06/2013, 18:30   #8

Ppl bored to play silkroad its real.They want pure BOOOOOT.You should open game with bot.Because ppl dont want play with hands.You must be a game with bot but , when you reach some levels , bot going useless.(EXAMPLE)
You can add delete dropable last tier items on mobs ,NPC will set last tier items , so all ppl gonna be trade/hunter/thief for the buy last tier items on NPC.You should descrase gold drop rates %30 for last tier mobs ^^
If game full of botters = NOT OLD SCHOOL
If game half of botters = OLD SCHOOL .. Anyway GL ALL PPL SILKROAD IS DEAD.NOODY WILL MAKE FULL OF JOB SERVER.
Old 09/06/2013, 21:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
Ppl bored to play silkroad its real.They want pure BOOOOOT.You should open game with bot.Because ppl dont want play with hands.You must be a game with bot but , when you reach some levels , bot going useless.(EXAMPLE)
You can add delete dropable last tier items on mobs ,NPC will set last tier items , so all ppl gonna be trade/hunter/thief for the buy last tier items on NPC.You should descrase gold drop rates %30 for last tier mobs ^^
If game full of botters = NOT OLD SCHOOL
If game half of botters = OLD SCHOOL .. Anyway GL ALL PPL SILKROAD IS DEAD.NOODY WILL MAKE FULL OF JOB SERVER.
We WOULD HAVE " OLD SCHOOL COMMUNITY " but when game files was released some " noobs " created like free silks/999x rates and bla bla bla and they after that time forgot about real Community . I just dont know how to tell it .
Old 09/06/2013, 21:15   #10

Received Thanks: 2,330
You pretty much can't bring the old community back.
It's just... We are very quick on getting used to new things.
For example, 5 years ago I could play for example GTA San Andreas for like half of a day. Today I get bored after like 10 minutes. Same happens with community. They want new stuff, that's why a lot of people like customized servers. New systems, for example "coins system" (which is full **** for me), and kinda popular "Reborn" system (same opinion). People just like it. When I have new players, they ask me "Any cool systems? Coins, reborn?", and when I'm like "No, I'm sorry", they "be" like "OMG you are running a pserver you must be not like isro". They just want to have Silkroad like another game, because... Most of them are bored from the routine of silkroad, which is sad, because I still like it and fortunately I have some players, who think the same.

But I certainly hope there will be a "Reborn" of oldschool community. Maybe I could be a part of it in the future
Old 09/06/2013, 21:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
For example, 5 years ago I could play for example GTA San Andreas for like half of a day. Today I get bored after like 10 minutes. Same happens with community. They want new stuff, that's why a lot of people like customized servers. New systems, for example "coins system" (which is full **** for me), and kinda popular "Reborn" system (same opinion). People just like it. When I have new players, they ask me "Any cool systems? Coins, reborn?", and when I'm like "No, I'm sorry", they "be" like "OMG you are running a pserver you must be not like isro". They just want to have Silkroad like another game, because... Most of them are bored from the routine of silkroad, which is sad, because I still like it and fortunately I have some players, who think the same.

But I certainly hope there will be a "Reborn" of oldschool community. Maybe I could be a part of it in the future
100% agree with you.

+ Its funny when they are searching OLD SCHOOL server ( GAMEPLAY ) and they get bored after 1 hour and bb,rage,oqe ?
And they don't have idea its about OLD SCHOOL community .
Old 09/07/2013, 12:19   #12

old school? well i kinda miss Sjsro...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2013, 21:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post

Oldschool community reborn is certainly not happening, mainly coz all of our community has grown up, only kids and nolifers remain in silkroad, its very rare to meet a decent player, not some trash talking kid, if our community would rise again, i would **** myself coz of happines xD
Old 09/08/2013, 09:09   #14

ive been playing sro for like,7 years i think?yeah something like that,i nolifed isro like crazy,now with the pservers,i get bored after half a hour of messing about,most servers are empty or full of turks and egyptians,so noone to pt with and such either
Old 09/08/2013, 21:20   #15

Try out this server, its gonna be awesome!