Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO PROMOTION

Discussion on SJSRO PROMOTION within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO PROMOTION

-15%Discount from normal price !!
-Accept Western Union & MoneyGram
-Delivery 24hour
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2009, 22:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
isn't sjsro offline?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
'BOUT PROMOTION! ;)
11/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
D U DEWDS KNOW BOUT HOW TO BE PROMOTED? IM LIKE REPORTING PPL WHO BREAK THE RULES IN THIS FORUM FOR LIKE ALMOST 5 DAYS OR SO..:)I REPORT LIKE 4 - 7 PPLS A DAY
Promotion bug
05/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys, im using 5065 binaries and im wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to fix the promotions, they all work up until 100(archer) and 110(the rest) im not quite sure what is causing the problem and any help would be greatly appreciated.
[Question]Promotion
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How do I fix the level 110 promotion? the npc don't work...:S all other promotions work, but the level 110 don't... (Binaries) Anyone, can awnser?
Promotion help
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok well, i sjut wanted to know. I am a lvl 113 tro-war and i can finaly get my 110 promo cause i stuffed up my points. I was wondering when i get the 110 promo DB if i use it to re-allot my points and i dont have the defualt strength of 225 for war rb 110 promo after i re-allot my points will i still be warrior master if i dont have the points required? might be +1k for helper xD
Promotion Team
08/08/2005 - Main - 15 Replies
DeathWalker and KitsunePaws are now the new Moderators, plz discuss all moderating plans (only the big ones ;)) in our moderator forum sorry to all others, but I'll chose you if some co moderator goes inactive or doesn't act correctly multiple times b33asy, I'm planning a international promotion team to make epvp more attractive for international visitors, plz let me know if you are interessted for such a position most tasks in this position will be bringing suggestions how to increase...