Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a privat server ecsro files

Discussion on Searching for a privat server ecsro files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a privat server ecsro files

Hey guys i just saw that the server list got removed from the advertising thread? .. so i ask here im searching for a "WORKING"!! privat server cap doesnt matter but important is there should be mhtc files ( ecsro files ) if any1 got one pm me pls here searched already in epvp and google and yt but cant find a good one.

BlaZe
Old 08/02/2013, 14:05   #2

elite*gold: 48
The threads where you can ask for a server are included to the guide how to advertise a server. But here you go:
Old 08/02/2013, 15:07   #3

Old 08/02/2013, 15:25   #4

Received Thanks: 1,455
Look here

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]ECSRO Client for ECSRO server files
07/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all. Anyone can upload for me ECSRO client?
Searching something for ecsro files.
05/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Well, since we all know mobs drop crap like arrows etc. So the problem is, my mbot isn´t working on ecsro files and i need a pet filter badly. So i´d like to ask if you know a good petfilter & a good autopot for ecsro files.
Searching programmer For Privat Server
03/10/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
German Hay Leute wir suchen einen guten oder Erfahrenen Programmierer für unserer Server. Er sollte sich mit der Daten Bank auskennen und einige Vorschläge oder Interessen beifügen. Bei Fragen oder weiteres stehe ich Ihnen gerne zu verfügung zur Vorstellung würde unser Team gerne mit Ihnen sich unterhalten. English Hay guys we are looking for a good or experienced programmers for our server. He should be familiar with the database and add a few suggestions or concerns. For...
New Shaiya Privat Server searching GM
07/10/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hey i have done a Shaiya Privat server and now I am searching for a experienced GM - you have to know to work with the Database (mssql) -you have to know with making scripts -you have to bei nice ;) and know to work with pages (xHtml) And much more write ma a PM with your Application. :)
NEW PRIVAT SERVER (Searching Gms)
09/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
Hey all, Me and some other guys made a new Private Server called : "Fsro" It will be online in 1-2months(still fixing some bugs) and i´m searching for some active GM´s So the people who want to be Gms have to send a message to me ^^ If you want to be a Gm you must meet the following conditions: