Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to expect from joymax?

Discussion on What to expect from joymax? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/13/2013, 05:57   #46
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkOfLight View Post
Simply nothing you can expect nothing from joymax

Silkroad is a dead end game it will close in the next year or 2 and thats it
the is not dead
Old 08/13/2013, 12:53   #47

elite*gold: 0
when i started sro,i was expecting so much more from joymax,im guessing many people did,then they **** it up like this,oh well nothing lasts forever,right?
Old 08/13/2013, 14:57   #48

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
when i started sro,i was expecting so much more from joymax,im guessing many people did,then they **** it up like this,oh well nothing lasts forever,right?
The fun thing is that Joymax only started to care about SRO and their players when the game was already dying. If they only did like they are doing right now, facebook events, direct support, merging servers, and many more things that they are doing on iSRO lately, the game wouldn't be as dead as it is right now.

I still remember the times while the server went down suddenly and rev6 showed over 12k persons looking at the capacity page, right now you won't be able to see more than 150 at the same time.
Old 08/14/2013, 00:54   #49

lets face the fact that even with gbots we will never see this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2013, 02:15   #50

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
lets face the fact that even with gbots we will never see this:
I wish it was still like that xD even though it as annoying as ****, you just gotta miss them days
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2013, 18:13   #51

the full servers were annoying,yet i too miss them,the last time i had to wait on server population was when velestia started
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2013, 21:41   #52

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
the full servers were annoying,yet i too miss them,the last time i had to wait on server population was when velestia started
Even if it was full, once you was logged in :
1- you were super happy
2- you know you'll have fun with your friends there cause most of them were super friendly
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2013, 22:39   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
Even if it was full, once you was logged in :
1- you were super happy
2- you know you'll have fun with your friends there cause most of them were super friendly
I was 13 years old, in a Dutch guild (I'm Dutch myself) the master gave me a som+5 glavie - I was SOOO happy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2013, 00:36   #54

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
I was 13 years old, in a Dutch guild (I'm Dutch myself) the master gave me a som+5 glavie - I was SOOO happy.
yeah the guilds were not like on pservers, on pservers guild masters don't even care about you, he just care about you being active for fw then he can bann you once he won fw, bunch of newbs there...
on iSRO, guildmaster and not only him, all the members were friendly and only care about fun, guild partys, fw was fun even if we lost, videos together, helping each others, plvling guild members & uni members sometimes, if your union had fortress and you participated on fw, you won golds... how awesome that was and more important people were not screaming 24/7 allah yok **** allah & other childish things.. they didn't gave a single **** about religions...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2013, 15:56   #55

Let's say that. I remember the real EcSRO times, and ZSZC times, like everyone who is playing Silkroad since 2008. After Chernobyl release, like Synx said "for lulz", community has changed, there is a lot of servers which are stoling, ddosing, to their bad shity servers , ready databases which comes from here or rz.

Owners release databases to look, how it everything work, if you got honor, you will just do alone that database, or use it and give credits. Also I see now servers with ready Devias website, or Electronic Online website. It's look like arabs and turks woke up, and start trolling, with theirs skills "of hacking" *rofl*, that they are the best in the world, and why not they become pimp. There is only few procent of muslim which are really normal, others are kids, which shouldn't even play and back to their sandbox.

What can I say about joymax? It's little done by gaymax, they destruct self, because they wanted. If they don't close ecsro, there would be still jSRO leaked files, and I think that prob. of hack into vietnam server would be smaller. Everything thing is because joymax did big hole in SRO and forced players to do something. To today we can see result. Scammers, turkish, noobs, kids, etc.
I played ecsro/zszc/sjsro, and I remember, that it was even really fun if you got shity sox, also elixirs price, and community that helped you. Now it died. SRO community is one big jungle now, and we can't do anything. I won't censore. **** you Chan Woong Jeon - the CEO of GayMax, let Silkroad die, because of you, and yours workers from ****.

Cheers Krystal.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2013, 16:02   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalat View Post
Let's say that. I rembmer the real EcSRO times, and ZSZC times, like everyone who is playing Silkroad since 2008. After Chernobyl release, like Synx said "for lulz", community has changed, there is a lot of servers which are stoling, ddosing, to their bad shity servers , ready databases which comes from here or rz. Owners release databases to look, how it everything work, if you got honor, you will just do alone that database, or use it and give credits. Also I see now servers with ready Devias website, or Electronic Online website. It's look like arabs and turks woke up, and start trolling, with theirs skills "of hacking" *rofl*, that they are the best in the world, and why not they become pimp. There is only few procent of muslim which are really normal, others are kids, which shouldn't even play and back to their sandbox. What can I say about joymax? It's little done by gaymax, they destruct self, because they wanted. If they don't close ecsro, there would be still jSRO leaked files, and I think that prob. of hack into vietnam server would be smaller. Everything thing is because joymax did big hole in SRO and forced players to do something. To today we can see result. Scammers, turkish, noobs, kids, etc.
I played ecsro/zszc/sjsro, and I remember, that it was even really fun if you got shity sox, also elixirs price, and community that helped you. Now it died. SRO community is one big jungle now, and we can't do anything. I won't censore. **** you Chan Woong Jeon - the CEO of GayMax, let Silkroad die, because of you, and yours workers from ****.
Cheers Krystal.
every mother facking thing you say is absolute truth!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2013, 23:49   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayCreedSRO View Post
nice job ty
Now you guys see, this is what ruined silkroad online, stupid idiots making their own servers and helping other idiots creating them too!
please, alteast remove vSro server files from epvp, it should reduce crappy servers a little bit...
Old 08/16/2013, 01:27   #58

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
Now you guys see, this is what ruined silkroad online, stupid idiots making their own servers and helping other idiots creating them too!
please, alteast remove vSro server files from epvp, it should reduce crappy servers a little bit...
Someone else will release them. So it's useless ^^
Old 08/16/2013, 01:44   #59

If even admin run as and add fliter, maybe not
Old 08/16/2013, 05:20   #60

Everyone ddos all the servers no more privat server, then OPEN 1 BIG one. Problem solved.