I died 400 time + when I was trying to kill tiger girl. my first sro build: wiz warrior hybrid. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity
A few years ago, I killed 'Captain Ivy' at level 28.
#GetOnMyLevel
Probably that ivy quest? or you were killing it in the time before they had updated the unique skills to spawn monsters? xd OR, you were getting buffs?
I died 400 time + when I was trying to kill tiger girl. my first sro build: wiz warrior hybrid. :P
Probably that ivy quest? or you were killing it in the time before they had updated the unique skills to spawn monsters? xd OR, you were getting buffs?
Join new server in the period joymax were like "oh **** gotta open a new server every month we so krall" , grind with ur mates , easy all uniques.
lol'd I remember when I was lv44 on iSRO and I got ksed while hunting Urichi on isro by a lvl 100wizz, was ****** off, Joymax makes good updates when there's no more players to enjoy these, how smart they are... lol
lol'd I remember when I was lv44 on iSRO and I got ksed while hunting Urichi on isro by a lvl 100wizz, was ****** off, Joymax makes good updates when there's no more players to enjoy these, how smart they are... lol
Thats why i preffered playing on Csro/Ksro/Tsro
Asian people kept pking high levels that killed low level uniques
Because you were always getting help from the higher levels. Whenever you started playing there you could always find a Chinese player that was plvling you to 40-50 or even higher like 80-90 .
True that, i also remember that but I mean chineses players didn't pay a lot of attention to uniques so i killed cerb when I was lvl30 there, i remember those unique "bugs" spawning over and over a lot of people were camping at their spawn even tho its random xD but yeah that was fun^^
Selling Crossfire Server Files. For Making private servers. 04/12/2023 - CrossFire Trading - 21 Replies I got the official files of crossfire.
With these you can start your private server and make bank.
I actually have no price but you offer me any price you are willing to pay.
Im adding screenshot of what comes with.
Programs need for database: SQL 2012 R2 ANY EDITION OR 2008.
You get : Login and Gameserver/ Databse in SQL / Server files
How are you making BOI private servers? 10/03/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies Please answer me. Basically, you need a full BOI source, right? Is it released somwhere?
Joymax Selfowned Servers are crowded because of joymax itself !! 06/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies Hi Guys ,
First of all Some of you already think that Newb chars at constant city and some at donwhang are Joymax's characters .
Some other people claim that joymax can decrease server capacity if they wanna force us to charge premiums .
Well all opinions are respected
But look carefully at this print screen