Dudes i had a small question.
has ecsro chinese serverfiles. so yes
i saw someweird about sunworld, because the loginscreen is the korean silkroaad loginscreen (i mention the text down, korean text and yahookorea)
but then is sunworld a mix of ksro and csro(ecsro?) files..
Lol, they don't have uniques? I just found an Elite Sonar near Yetis xD Where did that came from then? :P
And I've been in Taklamakan, I've even took some screens to post here.
You know why they said it doesn't have any of those? Well pretty simple:
Eckoro (which said that) is also creating a server. You think people will play in his 5x rates, when another server has the exact same stuff than his? I would rather play in a 40x. Besides, don't forget SWSRO will have euro sooner or later.
Eckoro can't prove anything he said 'cuz he didn't even tried the server.
Lol, they don't have uniques? I just found an Elite Sonar near Yetis xD Where did that came from then? :P
And I've been in Taklamakan, I've even took some screens to post here.
You know why they said it doesn't have any of those? Well pretty simple:
Eckoro (which said that) is also creating a server. You think people will play in his 5x rates, when another server has the exact same stuff than his? I would rather play in a 40x. Besides, don't forget SWSRO will have euro sooner or later.
Eckoro can't prove anything he said 'cuz he didn't even tried the server.
Don't believe in everything you read or see here.
BTW: I'm probably gonna be warned/banned for saying this, and this post will be deleted, but w/e, lol... We can't say anything anyway.
First get some info then talk **** or STFU.
lil wannabe sucker.
sunworld (1) reg 03/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies i need 3 acc in sunworld (1) because i cant register any one have accs please give me
[email protected]
Sunworld sro 08/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 33 Replies hi ich hab ne frage über die seite vom reg
http://reg.sro8.com/reg.html
wie kann ich da auf deutsch übersetzen lassen oda bessere frage
bei der frage : 联系QQ was soll ich da eingeben ?? ich kapier nur diese eine frage net was ich da reinmachen soll ... kann mir bitte jemand helfen
Sunworld Help 08/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies hi all today me heve download Client Media Bot... of sunworld Silkroad and create 1 acc bath silkroad is check :(:(:(
Anybody know when it gets on???
or is check for a long time ???
Thx for Help
PS: sorry if This is a repeat Reviews
PS(again) : sorry bad inglês xD
can any one help me in sunworld 07/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies can i any one give me account as every one knows it doesn't open reg only in special times and i cant wait to play the game so if any one got a extra account here is my email [email protected]
Sunworld IP 07/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies What is SunWorld SRO IP ? I need it :)