Hoii! --- This server does not end like Sjsro escro so you must connect 100x times so that it is coming! ---
So since I am already familiar with and navicat sql databases, etc., I will look at the tutorial to:
[Tutorial] Silkroad Online Emulator C # Project From Lyzerk
and I want 2 servers to a root is cut because of the ping / latency then 60-100 is always beautiful!
What I need is your help and helpful GM's made the game a long time Sro play!
Why?
Simply've even played as long as about 2 years and maybe now I have 4 years no longer gespiel and therefore I need experienced people in the game correctly and report bugs on the game itself bedeitigen and not only play stupid with commands
1 Server is Lowrate with ca: 5 - 10x stats
2 server is high rate of about 25 - 40x stats
if everything goes well, the
3 Server is Funserver with 50x nice NPC stats and builds where you then just for fun can buy everything and upgrade 100% chance and so will NEN kram halt
naja would be glad if someone would contact me via msn or icq
Every day, msn online:
and
icq: 415-098-088 very rarely online
So if possible please send MSN Add!
Look forward to working xD
PS: the server will be tomorrow: 16.06.09 on Root played!
Mfg.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Are you planning on using lyzerks emulator to run a server? T_T