Since they closed the thread the Velestia-Players have no way to get informations about what's going on there...let's hope that it will be up today again. =)
Ok, we're awaiting Akasch and Mace to finish the VPS and mssql, and we'll be opened. I don't know the ETA so I'll keep you guys up to date and what not
Ok, we're awaiting Akasch and Mace to finish the VPS and mssql, and we'll be opened. I don't know the ETA so I'll keep you guys up to date and what not
Thank you for those informations, may we ask if the first estimated time (1-2days) is true? <- if yes, today should the Server be up again.
Gold on Velestia! 04/24/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies Hello all,
I'm playing in velstia and sell some gold, for .... ?
I don't know offer me!
I've 2.3Bil and wts it!
Leave a reply here, or send me a private message!
Velestia OFFLINE? 06/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies What is happening, server is offline about 7hours or more?
Mbot on velestia server. 05/24/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hello guys, maybe anyone have a mbot on velestia private server? I'm very need, please :)
[Buying] Velestia Online Character 05/23/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Doesnt matter build for me , i will pay with PayPal , send me private message for offers , just fb set must be on the character , thats my just one term.
Thank you in advance :)
[Selling] Silkroad Velestia Account etc. 05/13/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Offering
4x lvl 90 Accounts (diff. builds)
each has Prem+ & Pet Searching just €€€ (Paypal, PSC etc)