Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Avatar Hat problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Avatar then added it
07/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have already added Avatar. And then I pick it also I open Inventory and get instant crash. Also, it's not showing in Item mall. Had to create it with GM console. What wrong I did? But Uploaded all files :)
Problem when i go add avatar!
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a problem, I add the codes in the db properly, after all is over, when I'm opening the SR_GameServer the server does not open! However if I delete all the codes of the avatar in the db, return to function properly SR_GameServer. any solution please?
Holy Bot Avatar Problem
08/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys i got little problem when im with my avatar on a char in elitesro bot don't want to work when i take it off work perfect can you tell me how to fix it please .
02/22/2010 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
ich hab mir das spiel avatar installiert und wenn ich das spiel starte kommt sound bei den intro videos (sehr leise) im menu und im spiel ist kein sound bei jeden anderen spiel fkt sound 1a hab win 7 32bit überall aktuelle treiber hab auch san tool probiert von ubisoft da steht das ich divx11 benutze im spiel kann ich jdeoch nur zwischen divx 9 und 10 auswählen
02/10/2007 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
ALso kurz und knapp. Ich möchte nen neues Avatar uploaden... also entferne ich das alte und lade das neue hoch. Nur leider zeigt er weiterhin das alte an... an was liegt was?