Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about changing of Unique time

Discussion on Question about changing of Unique time within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about changing of Unique time

Hi guys (^_^)
How can i change unique,FTW,Arena and other event times..

How can i do that on SMC ?
O a programm is better for this problem...

Ty
Old 05/17/2013, 16:23   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow SRO Main - Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section
Old 05/18/2013, 09:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
About uniques it's in database..

Code:
 Update Tab_RefNest Set dwDelayTimeMin=1800 , dwDelayTimeMax=1800 WHERE dwTacticsID = (SELECT dwTacticsID FROM Tab_RefTactics WHERE dwObjID = 
 (SELECT ID FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE Codename128 like 'UNIQUE CODENAME128 HERE'))
Time is in seconds, 1800 = 30min.

About events : SMC > SR_Scheduler, just read what it says and u will understand it.
Hint*: Check where it says End Date .. make it year 2015 otherwise you will add the event with start date (it takes it from ur pc) and end date the same day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] changing legion war time
02/16/2015 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Okay, today im going to be posting a guide on how to change legion war time because im tired of seeing repeated questions of "how do i change legion war time" its getting old and the search button is helpful, but most of the guides dont tell you much, so this is my guide. First off to find legion war in your database open up cq_Config at the bottom right hand side of your tables screen there is a wrench and screwdriver, click that and then a Limit Record box should show up, uncheck that, ...
Changing Server Time
09/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone have the correct command to change the server time for the vSRO file? Currently the in-game clock is off by 3 hours by typing /showservertime. Doesn't seem to read the OS time clock at all. using /setserverclock requires a special command. I'd prefer to locate the correct file to set it and LOCK it.
ID Changing - Wear Plasma and Taser at the same time
06/26/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Lets think you did the ID change, and quiting the game Do not quit yet take off your clothes and follow the steps for the taser+ps at the same time hack. Wear your taser. Change your Plasma sword to something else and wear it. You know, if you quit the game with your changed weapons equiped and re-enter the game, your items will be turn back in to normal. So you will get your plasma sword and taser at same time
Changing the time of Skill!
04/17/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello I wanted to know if you have to change the time of skill. Example a skill Blind jab give it + defence for 4 seconds, is to change these 4 seconds to 50 seconds?
Changing SV disconnect time.
10/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Dear fellow 1337 haxorz, My dreams of botting overnight have come to a screeching halt. Though I have managed to get ScriptVessel working very nicely, I always get disconnected over a short amount of time. And it's not lag, because I look at the screen and there was no lag. I heard that ScriptVessel had a disconnect time, and I tried to follow anasatia's guide but I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about, and his english was bad. (No offense to you, anatasia). So...