I tried this setting and no action and here i`m asking for any pvp Bot not this one i just need to Know how he make Bot kill players is that something easy to be done ?
It's a selfmade macro/program, it's not possible with mbot.
thanks ***, it would ruin the game 1000% if everyone would have this
I had someone 2 years ago on my iSRO server who did it on fortress, meanwhile i know how it works, just cant make it myself and even if it would be just for fun and not to ruin the game like pvp and fortress..
First video is the option: defend party members, its included on MBot
very easy, team up with ur guild, union and friends to beat him or ask your gm to do something about it.
If we make everything done by bot nowadays like pvp then we can aswell all quit silkroad
I think the only way you're going to get the script is if you code it yourself. I highly doubt that anyone will sell you it, since they're all probably retired by now`