Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWAN Params

Discussion on HWAN Params within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWAN Params

What are the possible HWAN params and what can u do with them ?

On the default 6 zerks this is the param 1145127506 and the second number is a % I guess ... attack increase... any other params that can be used ?
Old 04/26/2013, 09:31   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
As far as I know (seeing the GS) there are only the 2 params that you can see on the table.
Old 04/26/2013, 10:51   #3

I see only 1.. the other are %'s
As far as I remember PuritySRO had when zerk is activated it makes ur defense better too not only attack..
Old 04/26/2013, 11:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Stylez View Post
I see only 1.. the other are %'s
As far as I remember PuritySRO had when zerk is activated it makes ur defense better too not only attack..
Try to take an skill param from any skill and put it there, but the problem is that hwan table only accepts 1 value per param.
Old 04/26/2013, 11:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Try to take an skill param from any skill and put it there, but the problem is that hwan table only accepts 1 value per param.
In isro I think higher berserk grades would prolong your berserk duration aswell as add extra defense while youre in berserk, there should be more values to it.
Old 04/26/2013, 11:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
In isro I think higher berserk grades would prolong your berserk duration aswell as add extra defense while youre in berserk, there should be more values to it.
The berserk level itself doesn't prolong the duration,the zerk potions you're using are.
Old 04/26/2013, 12:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
The berserk level itself doesn't prolong the duration,the zerk potions you're using are.
Oh true, I forgot the increased duration of the zerk is actually a _TimedJob buff and not a param of the zerk.
I think the 2 params are:
1st: Speed increase %
2nd: Damage absorb %
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2013, 12:13   #8

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Opens a lot of different and interesting possibilities then, would be hard implementing a system though.