Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imbue DMG

Discussion on Imbue DMG within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Imbue DMG

Hi guys i wonder if im a full str and i use the lighting buff for mag dmg does that will increase my imbue dmg also my dmg at all?
And if im a full int and i use the fire phy atack increase buff does this will add more dmg to the weapon skills?
So using these buffs will increase my dmg or no?
Lets comment...
Old 05/24/2009, 11:41   #2

imbue = mag attack, so buff works
weapon skills = phy attack, so phy attack buff works
Old 05/24/2009, 11:42   #3

elite*gold: 10
Yes, i guess..

On a full int, the phy atack buff doesnt matter too much at all, bcuz all the int damage its on the imbue, and the magical atack buff on a str char can make the difference bcuz they use the imbue too and it has mag atack, so the buff will just increase it.
Old 05/24/2009, 11:59   #4

Agree with you guys but i never tryed it out because of this i ask and mabe some ppl who never asked before can see the answear now

Btw i wanna make a archer now but i dont know what build to make it becuz from a side i wanna use cold as imbue but dont know is the full int archer good or 2:1 2-int 1-str and if u chose this i must do not use fire at all and like we all know fire and lighting imbues for int build are better then cold because of the mag dmg and if im full str and i use cold i must do not use lighting because ineed the buff for phy atack from fire..:S...im rly confused so if enyone tryed somethink like this share with us pls.
Thanks in advance
Old 05/25/2009, 09:38   #5

full str archer is the best option