Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level up damage bug

Discussion on Level up damage bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level up damage bug

On my server I am experiencing something quite interesting.

It seems to be random but when you level up you have the chance of bugging your strength and hitting millions of damage. It basically makes you super OP.

I am not sure what is causing this so I don't have an idea where to starting looking so that I can fix it.

Some help would be fantastic!

Thanks
Old 04/09/2013, 19:02   #2

We had that bug on devias once... dont remember how it was fixed in the end, but was really easy...

Eitherway, go to _char and check the ppls STR and INT values. They are completely over the top.... meaning its like 31231 str and int.... thats why they hit so much.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2013, 18:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
We had that bug on devias once... dont remember how it was fixed in the end, but was really easy...

Eitherway, go to _char and check the ppls STR and INT values. They are completely over the top.... meaning its like 31231 str and int.... thats why they hit so much.

I have added you on skype. I don't see anyone with OP stats so I don't think that's whats causing it.
Old 04/10/2013, 20:36   #4

Received Thanks: 1,152
It's caused by the EXP/SP Splitter Tool as far as I know.
Old 04/11/2013, 18:30   #5

this exp sp splitter?

Well i dont think i´ve ever used it, but well it might be possibru. Eitherway, try using evangelion for that since it has been tested by numerous people as working.
Old 04/11/2013, 23:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
It's caused by the EXP/SP Splitter Tool as far as I know.
Good to know. Good to finally get a straight answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
this exp sp splitter?

Well i dont think i´ve ever used it, but well it might be possibru. Eitherway, try using evangelion for that since it has been tested by numerous people as working.
I will look into it and update my thread if it's a possible solution.