Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] Which one is better for a silkroad login sound?

Discussion on [POLL] Which one is better for a silkroad login sound? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Which Intro is better?
Intro 1 6 40.00%
Intro 2 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
[POLL] Which one is better for a silkroad login sound?

Which login sound is better for a login with such script? (Prison)

Intro 1:
Intro2:
Old 03/28/2013, 18:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Old 03/28/2013, 19:00   #3

elite*gold: 275
all bad very bad.
use first one.
Player would of have logged in alrdy before the music really plays in Intro 2
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 19:00   #4

elite*gold: 52
Old 03/28/2013, 19:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykha* View Post
all bad very bad.
use first one.
Player would of have logged in alrdy before the music really plays in Intro 2
yas but i can cut it's first 20seconds so won't be much problem
Thanks for your answers, i also like the first one but i'll wait :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 19:07   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
I like the second one more ^^
Old 03/28/2013, 19:17   #7

first one def. but i turn off my sound when i play sro any ways
Old 03/28/2013, 19:17   #8

BTW, who cares about login sound?
Ofc I have changed it in my server into krall one, but it's not a big deal to make a poll in the forum just because of the sound where krall pvperz enter their ID and PW.
Old 03/28/2013, 19:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
BTW, who cares about login sound?
Ofc I have changed it in my server into krall one, but it's not a big deal to make a poll in the forum just because of the sound where krall pvperz enter their ID and PW.
Some people do. E.g. when i first downloaded/played ZSZC, i was impressed by its login sound.
Not a big deal, but i couldn't really decide which to use so I asked. And I'm sure it's more meaningful comparing to alot threads at this section...
Old 03/28/2013, 19:33   #10

I like the first one better. I'd go with that one if I were you, even though most of the SRO players play with their sounds off.
Old 03/28/2013, 19:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Some people do. E.g. when i first downloaded/played ZSZC, i was impressed by its login sound.
Not a big deal, but i couldn't really decide which to use so I asked. And I'm sure it's more meaningful comparing to alot threads at this section...
Well yeah, you're right, it does make a first impression, but after that - it's useless, most of players just turn off sound
Old 03/28/2013, 19:45   #12

Received Thanks: 1,560
Oh, dem advertising methods. As far as I am concerned, you've got your own forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 19:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Oh, dem advertising methods. As far as I am concerned, you've got your own forum
Yeah, really? A forum is not really useful when you have alot egyptian players... Threads with 10-15 views at tops... A forum where no one uses...

I don't even bump/care about the thread at the advertising thread... I don't have links in my signature... Until now ( for 14 months) I did not even created a thread except epvp advertising section and a turkish forum which I know for a long time.

At topics like 'where should I play', where everyone writes their own servers, I didn't write a **** ******* ****.

Now you're telling me that im trying to advertise with such thread? With a poll that not much people will care? Yeye. See how people answer the question and what you've been thinking. It's not because you're too smart - you just want to start a flamewar or some purpose that I couldn't solve yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 20:05   #14

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Yeah, really? A forum is not really useful when you have alot egyptian players... Threads with 10-15 views at tops... A forum where no one uses...

I don't even bump/care about the thread at the advertising thread... I don't have links in my signature... Until now ( for 14 months) I did not even created a thread except epvp advertising section and a turkish forum which I know for a long time.

At topics like 'where should I play', where everyone writes their own servers, I didn't write a **** ******* ****.

Now you're telling me that im trying to advertise with such thread? With a poll that not much people will care? Yeye. See how people answer the question and what you've been thinking. It's not because you're too smart - you just want to start a flamewar or some purpose that I couldn't solve yet.
Attention all personel, we've been exposed - tactical retreat imminent. Now, let's get serious.

If you wanted only an opinion, you would've used your thread in the advertising section, but no, that's not enough - you want attention, you want your server to get advertised even more. Obviously this question was directed to people who play on your server, so your forum & your advertising thread is enough to get the necessary feedback, assuming that's all you want.
Old 03/28/2013, 21:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Attention all personel, we've been exposed - tactical retreat imminent. Now, let's get serious.

If you wanted only an opinion, you would've used your thread in the advertising section, but no, that's not enough - you want attention, you want your server to get advertised even more. Obviously this question was directed to people who play on your server, so your forum & your advertising thread is enough to get the necessary feedback, assuming that's all you want.
Now let us just don't discuss who is a better attention ***** - you would lap me over.

Please get this, i don't get any of your words to concern, you are not in situation to discuss this with me. I won't give any more answers in this thread.

@PortalDark or w/e is in charge here, please delete the thread if this is an advertising thread.
Thanks
2 Users