For people who cant understand that its discussion - ITS A DISCUSSION
Hello, I want to present you a new vote reward system.
System Features:
HTML Code:
-Works with API
-Updates are installed immediately
-No need for login
-Updates are installed automatically
-Checks if username is correct
-You gain full acces to .css file
-You dont need any knowledge to set up the system
What's the different between this and the last one ;o
Fixes... API... So nobody will be able to leech it, more convenient, because you will be able to integrate it in the website in self, I can show you demo if you want.
Fixes... API... So nobody will be able to leech it, more convenient, because you will be able to integrate it in the website in self, I can show you demo if you want.
I'm not really interested, and you already said what's the difference between them.
Vote reward system 05/12/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies Newest version: v0.2
v0.2 Is completely different from other version.
Security improved a lot.
All files were reorganized
Ban system was added.
Many bugs was fixed
Added main functions for template managment.
Remanaged admin panel.
New time counting system
Vote reward system v0.1.6 09/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Hello, so as you know a new version of vote system is upcomming.
So i if you know any bugs in v0.1.5, or you have some ideas what should be done more, write it here.
Whats new in v0.1.6:
Unlimited vote sites
Fixed bug with language (in v0.1.5 not everything translates)
Ability to suspend account from voting.
[Guide] Vote abuse for any private server with vote reward system 08/12/2011 - Off Topic - 3 Replies I do not know if this is the right place to post this @_@
Source : http://tachael.vacau.com/Thread-Vote-abuse-for-any -private-server?pid=59#pid59
What you need:
Lots of account
http://fileace.com/h0l0a
First step:
Register accounts in the private server you want to vote abuse.