Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro mbot help

Discussion on Vsro mbot help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro mbot help

Hey community.
I have a problem with my mbot.
It worked yesterday but now it says "Parsing error" and i should send the character file to DoaD. What must i do?
i play on Incredible SRO (iSRO) and normally its forbidden to bot. but who cares

help me pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro-Mbot Error ( An update of Mbot available for you )
10/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hey guys can anyone help me about vsro mbot ? i downloaded every vsro mbot files but still same error mine mbot says ' an update of Mbot available for you ' can anyone tell me how to fix it ? 1) i delete my anti virus 2) i made new folder 3) i open it with vsrombotcrack loader 3) checked if there is crack.dll or not (i have crack.dll) 4) restart my pc - restart my internet connection 5) formated my laptop so guys it still dont work if anyone knows how to fix it please write here...
mbot with vsro Lv 120
04/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i'm so happy to be member here in this web ^^ cuz i'm always get anything new and special ^^ now i play in Pserver hv vsro files and from few days the server make update dg 12 in the past dg mbot work 100 % good but after update i hv problem in with skils and mobs and anything except info from game when i enter game by mbot in dg 12 i hv mp and hp and name of my char but still don't hv skils and mobs and maps ....... other) so i wanna help to " how edit the mbot files to...