Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is the point?

Discussion on what is the point? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what is the point?

i quited Sjsro 2 weeks ago i logged in and i was hacked hooray..
me second time
how can this? i dont have a keylogger or anything is it the Sibi bot or something else?
nobody and i mean nobody knows my password so it cant be..
Old 05/10/2009, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
bad luck, if you want my advice, honestly it's not worth playing any p.server atm. just wait 1-2 months till new servers are up, like lizerk's one. meanwhile play another game if you can't really stop gaming
Old 05/10/2009, 16:42   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
are you sure that none of your friends saw your login data?
maybe you have share network programs(odc,dc++) and you accidentaly shared your login data?
format your pc or perform deep scans with antispyware/malware.you never know what viruses your OS may hide in.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
tradeing cps for TQ point card B 1290 cps for a tq point card B
05/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell off 20k cps either by paypal or by db codes. for the db codes for a 5 db code ill give 6 dbs in exchange. for the paypal, we'll have to figure a discounted but fair price. lemme know if your interested, thanks. these cps are on the Centuar/UglyDuckling/Alladin server
[How to] AP Point
06/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to disable all Adventure Point on Map. (crespo etc...)
[HELP] Rev point
05/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok i added in the pka rev point also added auto rev for here:) but yea and when i do it revs u back in tc? someone little help witth this pelase RevPoints = new ushort { 1005, 1005, 50, 50 };
pk point
02/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is there still a way to drop pk points faster then normal? sorry if double post.. but a searched and didnt find anything..