Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lookin' for a good PVP server

Discussion on Lookin' for a good PVP server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Post Lookin' for a good PVP server

Hey there.

To narrow the search, I'm looking for a decent, balanced & populated PVP server with caps no higher than 110 and no lower than 80, so no ****** 120+ caps please. I would like you to post your favourite PVP servers with an explanation why it would be the best candidate to start playing.

To mods, I understand this may seem like a chance for people to advertise, however, there are many people that would like to try PVP servers but aren't sure which ones are the best at the moment, so it's really making things easier, because people would explain why a particular server is either good or bad.

If any flame war bursts out, you can be sure that you'll get punished according to the rules.
Old 02/21/2013, 19:08   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
i know your intentions are good but you must stick to our decision over old threads like this
if you want to start a good discussion over this, the chit chat can be used for this
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lookin for a good Pserver!
05/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
GER: Hey, ich suche nach einen Guten SRO Privat Server. Man sollte nicht zu lange zum Leveln brauchen, PvP sollte im Fordergrund stehen und er sollte mindestens 400+ Spieler haben damit das TRADEN (PvP) ebenfalls Ausgeprägt ist :D Free Silk wäre mir auch sehr lieb für Dress, da ich mit meiner Freundin spiele und die liebt so etwas D: ENG: Hey,
Lookin for a server
02/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
im lookin for a server that has the 140 weapons from real eo and the pally wands and is pretty new if you got one post here, and sry if this is wrong section
im lookin for a server
07/27/2009 - Main - 1 Replies
hey im lookin for a gud server which is the best send me some links plz =]
im lookin for a server
07/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
im lookin for a gud co server which is the best..?
Lookin for a good team to start a pvt server
08/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
ok guys im new to this but ne way im sick and tired of private servers treatin us all like crap so im lookin for a good set of coders and scripters and just in genearl good people to make a server wit me if ud like to talk to me u can join my hamichi TRUECO pass : 123 or msg me on msn [email protected] my name is brice feel free to holler at me