Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Automatic Update!?

Discussion on Automatic Update!? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Automatic Update!?

Good morning guys,

I have a doubt regarding the change in pservers already working.

For example, I have a server for my friends to play.

Say I make any changes, such as adding some new models of avatars, pets or other stuffs, finally, any changes that they have not. I wonder if it is possible to make an automatic update as is done in official servers, type ISRO, kSRO, etc.

For example, i haz 10 frinds playing, the next time they open the launcher, after I added things, the update will start automatically like official servers.

Is that possible? How can it be done? Looking forward and thanks!

All the best

----------------------------

And pls, check this problem too:
Old 01/31/2013, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 38
posted 2 times?:O
Old 01/31/2013, 15:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post
Good morning guys,

I have a doubt regarding the change in pservers already working.

For example, I have a server for my friends to play.

Say I make any changes, such as adding some new models of avatars, pets or other stuffs, finally, any changes that they have not. I wonder if it is possible to make an automatic update as is done in official servers, type ISRO, kSRO, etc.

For example, i haz 10 frinds playing, the next time they open the launcher, after I added things, the update will start automatically like official servers.

Is that possible? How can it be done? Looking forward and thanks!

All the best

----------------------------

And pls, check this problem too:
It is possible, like 99% of the servers have enabled those automatic updates, but I don't know how to do it. I'm sorry.
Old 01/31/2013, 15:09   #4

elite*gold: 200
omg use google... -