Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i make quests completed with the creation of the char ?!!!

Discussion on How can i make quests completed with the creation of the char ?!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i make quests completed with the creation of the char ?!!!

I want my players to create their chars and normally use energy of life pots ( zerk pots ) normally how can I do this ? Oh , I need Energy Of Life 4th Lvl code anyone have it ?
Old 01/31/2013, 08:01   #2

elite*gold: 200
Or just simply, modify addnewchar stored procedure and set hwanlevel to 1,2,3...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Char Creation
05/16/2012 - Archlord - 14 Replies
I want to open a new char i am not new in this game please advice me what is good char btw:i dont want mag or sction or soc Tnx
need help of char creation bug
08/02/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys i was wondering is there any way to fix character creation bug because my server changed server host and some hackers deleted database .. so i was wondering .. the admin said the scripts can't help .. idk how .. please comment fast :) thx alot :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
SWSRO char creation
07/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
soo, if i understood correctly, in order to play on swsro1 or 2 you have to buy a invitation code to be able so register? is that correct? or is there another way to register somehow? Edit: whoops, the thread says char creation but i mean account creation, sorry for that.
[HELP] Char Creation Error
02/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
After these screens I get a 600,300 When I try to login... Strange that it makes the chars in the DB :mad::mad: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Scotticus 22/firsterror.jpg http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Scotticus 22/secondscreen.jpg
[Help] problem with char creation gives all char pm permission
08/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi I have an problem when i make an account and log on the server and when I made my char then the database gives my char the permission of an pm. I want to know how I can change that do I need to look into my source or databace pleas help. Im using the normal coemu v2 source