Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grab pet pick up tool.

Discussion on Grab pet pick up tool. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grab pet pick up tool.

Idk actally how to even call it. But there was a tool where could you select what your grab pet should pick up for sibibot, psro server. Can anyone link me to it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Auto Grab and Auto select Distance CHanger tool...
09/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Experts, Can anyone make a Distance changer tool for auto select and grab for the packed client? There are some out there, but they require an unpacked client.... A packed client causes then to show the "Line 1" error...... Rumata and Homez did it with their Great loader..... Can it even be done? thank you
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown:
Pet Pick up Control tool ??
09/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, im using stealthex bot, but can only bot 4 some hrs until my bot has no pots anymore so i wanted 2 use agbot which can buy pots , etc. But the agbot unfortionally has no pick up control 4 pets... so i wanted 2 ask here if there is any prog. that can run separate 3 sro and agbot with a pick up control ? lg Raister
LF Grab-Tool / EasyPlay
12/23/2007 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
Hallo! Ich hab mich in letzter Zeit bissle nach D2 Hacks umgesehen. Schlussendlich ist mir das meiste etwas zuviel :) Ich suche lediglich ein Tool das automatisch bestimmte Items (anhand der ID) aufhebt wenn man in der Nähe ist ! Bisher hab ich nur xPick gefunden, das jedoch nur sehr wenige Items unterstützt und dann auch nur sehr selten funktioniert :( Dann hab ich paar Meinungen eingeholt und das einzige Tool das wirklich super funktionieren soll (mit noch viel mehr Inhalt ^^), soll...